Sign in to follow this  
Norfolk Dumpling

Time for a Press Statement this week about the changes at NCFC

It really is time this week for NCFC Press Statements to tell the fans of the promised changes at the club.

New Board members? New Chairman?

Who now runs NCFC day to day?

New Investment?

Fans need some sign of change so that they can see if there is any value in supporting the club financially.

It may be difficult for the present Board members but fans need to see action now as words alone mean nothing.

There will be a couple of stooges brought in to replace the two that were sacrificed , who now runs NCFC day to day , well i think the appointment of the manager answers that one for you . Changes , no not really just more of the same untill we drop another league.

Yes it is time we had a press statement about the changes (If any) at the club. But I would be stunned if we get one. The longer I see Delia and Michael in "action", the more I wonder how they got their fortune. Surely a business in any other sector would do something to please its'' customers, but Delia and Michael seem to do nothing at all. It almost gives credence to the many rumours of financial difficulties. Wouldn''t the signing of at least one player give us just the glimmer of hope that we can move on from last season and try to fight for promotion . I still find it impossible to believe that Bryan Gunn was given the managers job after his lack of motivational skills, poor tactics and inability to make substitutions cost us our Championship place. Promoting Crook or Butterworth would, I think, have been slightly more acceptable if we couldn''t afford an outside appointment. Come on D&M, "Let''s be having you",

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Quite simple really, there won''t be a statement [:S][/quote]

I think there will be eventually but it is linked to when Mr Foulger can get some money in. 

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Quite simple really, there won''t be a statement [:S][/quote]

I think there will be eventually but it is linked to when Mr Foulger can get some money in. 

[/quote]Christ - that long...

[quote user="First Wizard"]

I see you''re learning 49.[;)]

[/quote]

lol learnt a longggggggggg time ago mate [:D]

After what Cam has just said maybe what was told to me a while back regarding Foulger was true, remember the PM I sent you?

We shall see [;)]

[/quote]

Knew about that months ago, before anyone did really. [;)]

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

Christ - that long...
[/quote]

That''s us stuffed then[:D]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I''ll vouch for that, 49''s PM to me regarding this was ruddy ages ago![Y]

[quote user="John Morlar"]

Yes it is time we had a press statement about the changes (If any) at the club. But I would be stunned if we get one. The longer I see Delia and Michael in "action", the more I wonder how they got their fortune. [/quote]

I don''t know if you watch television or ever pop into a bookstore but...

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

After what Cam has just said maybe what was told to me a while back regarding Foulger was true, remember the PM I sent you?

We shall see [;)]

[/quote]

I have no idea who knows what but what little we know was posted on another thread on this board in reply to Gazza.

I have no idea who knows what [/quote]

You mean theres something you don''t know Cam!!!!!!!

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

Apart from not knowing when to bugger off you mean..............

[quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

Apart from not knowing when to bugger off you mean..............

[/quote]

You free range or battery Cluck?  It matters these days.

Obviously I know about the books and magazines and TV, but the people who organised all that must have been of a much higher quality than the plonkers who "run" the football club.

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

We shall see [;)]

[/quote]

I have no idea who knows what but what little we know was posted on another thread on this board in reply to Gazza.

[/quote]Which thread Cam?

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

We shall see [;)]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Which thread Cam?
[/quote]

http://www.pinkun.com/cs/forums/2/1693768/ShowPost.aspx#1693768

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Blimey, maybe we were both in the loop a lot longer than most then Wiz hehehe, just think of that, and neither of us said a word on here [Y][;)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Blimey, maybe we were both in the loop a lot longer than most then Wiz hehehe, just think of that, and neither of us said a word on here [Y][;)]

[/quote]

Must belong to the same coven then[:D]

As this was.....wait for it........a coven ready bird!

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Must belong to the same coven then[:D]

As this was.....wait for it........a coven ready bird!

[/quote]

LMFAO very good  [Y][:D]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I can''t take any credit for your detective work 49, it was your call, not mine.

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Badger"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

We shall see [;)]

[/quote]

[/quote]Which thread Cam?[/quote]

http://www.pinkun.com/cs/forums/2/1693768/ShowPost.aspx#1693768

[/quote]Thanks!

How i wish we had someone at Norwich like Niall Quinn.When Ricky Sbragia resigned his post today there was Quinn explaining to all and sundry what was happening at their club.Wouldn''t it be lovely if that was to happen at Norwich.In terms of who is the chairperson fans appreciate most Quinn wins this particular contest hands down.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I can''t take any credit for your detective work 49, it was your call, not mine.

[/quote]

Don''t know about detective, could you imagine me in a mac with a eye glass lol

Seriously though I only told you what I knew to be fact, and a couple of maybe''s and you never know''s.

Thanks for keeping schtum, knew I was right to trust you, so thanks.