Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

OT: Of all the teams that could be relegated from the prem today...

who do you think is most likely to ''do a norwich'' and totally fold?In my opinion Boro'' are down- they have to win and turn a 4 goal defecit over.So from Sunderland, Newcastle, and Hull, who do you think do a norwich and lose a must win game convincingly?

[quote user="CT "]who do you think is most likely to ''do a norwich'' and totally fold?In my opinion Boro'' are down- they have to win and turn a 4 goal defecit over.So from Sunderland, Newcastle, and Hull, who do you think will do a norwich and lose a must win game convincingly?[/quote]

[quote user="Broadstairs Canary"]I think they will all lose but not as cowardly as did (twice).[/quote]

I think they will all lose but not as cowardly as we did (twice).

[quote user="CT "]who do you think is most likely to ''do a norwich'' and totally fold?

In my opinion Boro'' are down- they have to win and turn a 4 goal defecit over.

So from Sunderland, Newcastle, and Hull, who do you think do a norwich and lose a must win game convincingly?
[/quote]

I really, really hope Newcastle get hammered. For several reasons but mostly to show what a wazzock blubberfat Mike Ashley was for buying it in the first place when he wasn''t even a proper fan. He bought a toy, and boy has it bitten him on the bum.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]I think this should be in "other football".[/quote]

I guess there is a tenuous connection because of the references to our final day in the prem. But I agree however I guess the results today will be of importance to some posters?

[quote user="sgncfc"]

[quote user="CT "]who do you think is most likely to ''do a norwich'' and totally fold?

In my opinion Boro'' are down- they have to win and turn a 4 goal defecit over.

So from Sunderland, Newcastle, and Hull, who do you think do a norwich and lose a must win game convincingly?
[/quote]

I really, really hope Newcastle get hammered. For several reasons but mostly to show what a wazzock blubberfat Mike Ashley was for buying it in the first place when he wasn''t even a proper fan. He bought a toy, and boy has it bitten him on the bum.

[/quote]

Anyone want ''The Toon'' to stay up[:^)]

I really hope Newcastle get relegated as I think Mike Ashley''s an arse, Dennis Wise is a twunt, Alan Shearer''s a knob and Michael Owen''s a big jessie.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I really hope Newcastle get relegated as I think Mike Ashley''s an arse, Dennis Wise is a twunt, Alan Shearer''s a knob and Michael Owen''s a big jessie.

[/quote] Not forgetting........

Still... there must be someone[:^)]

Premier clubs ''should run whole show''

By Bill Wilson
BBC news business reporter

Large and financially successful football clubs should not be concerned about those struggling at the lower end of the industry, according to Freddy Shepherd, chairman of Newcastle United.

Speaking at the Soccerex international football business forum in Dubai, Mr Shepherd said executives of Premiership clubs striving for success did not have time to worry about lower division outfits.

"I think it is dog-eat-dog," he said. "The big fight will be for the Premier League to take over the running of the other leagues.

"The others can''t hold us back, the time will come, I think, when it is the Premier League running the whole show.

"Many of these other clubs will have to go part-time. When we have got 52,000 fans at each home game, the last thing we are worried about is clubs in the third division."

I know shepherd isn''t there anymore, but those comments still make me hate ''the toon'' to this day. Good riddance (I hope!!)

Is Wise still there, I thought he was cleared out when Shearer started?  May be wrong though! :-)

[quote user="Gibbo"]Is Wise still there, I thought he was cleared out when Shearer started?  May be wrong though! :-)[/quote]

I think he was retained as Joey Barton''s counsellor[;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I really hope Newcastle get relegated as I think Mike Ashley''s an arse, Dennis Wise is a twunt, Alan Shearer''s a knob and Michael Owen''s a big jessie.

[/quote]

Okay Nutty, I want them to stay up, even though the odds are greater that they will go down. I don''t have a sensible reason for wanting this as I actually agree with the sentiments expressed by Mister Chops ( although Dennis Wise is no longer with Newcastle ). My sentiments are with the Newcastle of Jackie Milburn and some of the remaining fans of that time period.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

"HAWAY THE LADS!"........."Thow shall get a fishy-on a liddle dishy!" 

"Therz yer gan - yez 50 odd yearz old wee chump of a bairn.....Juzz ter merk yez ''appy....yerz a roight fuggin'' weirdo yerz is!"  "C''mon marra, gerra thiz bugga cleaned!"

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I understand Dennis Wise has left the club, but I''m sure he left a fairly toxic stain behind.

[/quote]

Are you referring to Joey Barton?

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I understand Dennis Wise has left the club, but I''m sure he left a fairly toxic stain behind.[/quote]

Are you referring to Joey Barton?

[/quote]It''s really disappointing about Joey Barton.  I honestly believe if he had stuck to his football and not behaved like a complete imbecile, he could have been an England midfielder for years to come.  Unfortunately yes, I fear he is a toxic stain.

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

"HAWAY THE LADS!"........."Thow shall get a fishy-on a liddle dishy!" 

"Therz yer gan - yez 50 odd yearz old wee chump of a bairn.....Juzz ter merk yez ''appy....yerz a roight fuggin'' weirdo yerz is!"  "C''mon marra, gerra thiz bugga cleaned!"

[/quote]

I knew there''d be someone[;)]

Newcastle are being utterly out-played in the second half.  Think they''re down.

Boro fan here.... We were woeful today, i want shot of that clown Southgate and most of that shower of shite team. Im looking forward to us taking 6 points off Ipswich next season though! Im moving to the Norwich area in August so i was gutted when Norwich went down as i was looking forward to seeing them play Boro but im going to make the trip to Peterborough and Ipswich next season.