Sign in to follow this  
Spartan

Great letter in the EDP today.

Great letter in the EDP today re Prudence Smith & Gunny Muppet and the demise we find ourselves in; well worth a read!

Yes thats a good letter by Jim Woodcock. There have been some really good letters in the EDP/EEN just lately about the situation we''re in, keep sending them in everyone.

[quote user="cityangel"]

Yes thats a good letter by Jim Woodcock. There have been some really good letters in the EDP/EEN just lately about the situation we''re in, keep sending them in everyone.

[/quote]

But there''s been more from the odd, happy clapper brigade Angel.

Any chance that one of you can copy it to here,for us non Norfolk based fans,cheers!(Or a link would do)

the thing is most canary fans are singing the same song yet , everyone with any knowledge of football can clearly see the major blunders that are being made .

sadly i feel the board are ignorant , and think they know best which is clear to see they dont .

i fear the worst for this club whilst we have a cook running it .

its heartbreaking to sit here and watch a great club like norwich being taken to the grave .

i agree with most people on here ,i just wish the norwich board had half as much sense as some of the fans , well most .

[quote user="Evil"]Would somebody please post it for those of us unfortunate enough not to be living in Norfolk.[/quote]

I Am fd up. The cook is runing my Club. I culd crie.

Love Jim.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[quote user="Evil"]Would somebody please post it for those of us unfortunate enough not to be living in Norfolk.[/quote]

I Am fd up. The cook is runing my Club. I culd crie.

Love Jim.

[/quote]

Hand sew iz hair hubsand....hoo lucks huld enuff tu bee hair dad.