Sign in to follow this  
Bobert

Good job we are not in the Championship

Would we have beaten: WBA, Newcastle, Ipswich, Middlesborough, Burnley/Sheffied Wednesday, Cardiff.... I doubt it and that would have made us mid table at the very, very best. Good job we are safe and cozy in Division One!

Oops! I ment Sheffield United but then there are others too like Bristol and Reading,

[quote user="Bobert"]Would we have beaten: WBA, Newcastle, Ipswich, Middlesborough, Burnley/Sheffied Wednesday, Cardiff.... I doubt it and that would have made us mid table at the very, very best. Good job we are safe and cozy in Division One![/quote]My goodness is this how people honestly feel?[:$]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Jimmy Smith"]If we''d had a half decent Board and Manager for the last 5 years, we''d be beating all of them
[/quote][Y][Y][Y][/quote]

agreed

Good positive thinking??

You should be on the Board.

You could have left Ipswich out. The gloating from down there is hard enough to take already.

[quote user="Bobert"]Would we have beaten: WBA, Newcastle, Ipswich, Middlesborough, Burnley/Sheffied Wednesday, Cardiff.... I doubt it and that would have made us mid table at the very, very best. Good job we are safe and cozy in Division One![/quote]Yeah, lucky old us...  [8-)]

[quote user="Buckethead"][quote user="Herman "]I am hoping it was meant with tongue firmly in cheek!?![/quote]

Not read many of Boberts posts then?
[/quote]

Oh dear.......and i thought i was negative!!!

(Maybe Bobert is just a bit negative as he isn''t getting any butter on his kippers these days?)[quote user="Bobert"]I think that as long as we have Neil Doncaster, Delia and Mike we will

be all right! I have a lot of faith in those three and none of them

will allow us to go to the wall no matter how much they are abused on

this Board. Together with Bryan Gunn they are the cream on my bun, the

butter on my kipper, the jam in my doughnut.[/quote]

Hmmmm....can''t say how you would have got on but three more come down with two years of parachute payments, three more next season, three more the season after that.  Drip, drip, drip..........................

''Cosy Division1'' or mid league Championship?Newcastle or Exeter? I think i know what most people would choose!

[quote user="Bobert"]Would we have beaten: WBA, Newcastle, Ipswich, Middlesborough, Burnley/Sheffied Wednesday, Cardiff.... I doubt it and that would have made us mid table at the very, very best. Good job we are safe and cozy in Division One![/quote]Bobert you are probably one of the stupidest posters on this site, and that is saying something.

[quote user="Camuldonum"]Hmmmm....can''t say how you would have got on but three more come down with two years of parachute payments, three more next season, three more the season after that.  Drip, drip, drip..........................[/quote]

The parachute payments didn''t seem to do us much good did they? So I presume it''s one rule for good old prudent NCFC and another rule for all the others. Parachute payments are only an advantage if you invest them in players as West Brom have done to enable them to stay one step ahead of most teams in the Chumpionship each time they''ve been relegated.

Yes, instead we can compete in League One for the right to play those listed teams (those who do not get promoted [:|])

[quote user="Bobert"]Would we have beaten: WBA, Newcastle, Ipswich, Middlesborough, Burnley/Sheffied Wednesday, Cardiff.... I doubt it and that would have made us mid table at the very, very best. Good job we are safe and cozy in Division One![/quote]Ive read some bollocks on here but this really does take the biscuit !

Staying up wouldn''t have changed much.  The board would still be in place, Gunn would still be in place, the money still wouldn''t be there, and I think we''d have gone down with more to spare than this time.  Staying up would have meant we would have been in slightly less debt, but only delayed the inevitable.

Would have loved a trip to Newcastle though, and pitting our wits against Keane''s Ipswich.  Shame.

[quote user="kdncfc"]

[quote user="Camuldonum"]Hmmmm....can''t say how you would have got on but three more come down with two years of parachute payments, three more next season, three more the season after that.  Drip, drip, drip..........................[/quote]

The parachute payments didn''t seem to do us much good did they? So I presume it''s one rule for good old prudent NCFC and another rule for all the others. Parachute payments are only an advantage if you invest them in players as West Brom have done to enable them to stay one step ahead of most teams in the Chumpionship each time they''ve been relegated.

[/quote] And where did our parachute payments go ? Jason Jarrett ,Peter Thorne ,Louis Jean , Andy Hughes etc etc , not much there for £14 million.