Sign in to follow this  
SouthendCanary

Southend fan in peace!

Hi all,

I''m a Southend fan but have got some Norwich supporting mates and have been to about 5 games at Carrow road this season. I was gutted to see Norwich go down but am looking forward to seeig Southend play them next year!

Basically I have a request, I have been asked todo a research task on Norwich City and what would be really helpful would be just a list of players, their positions, maybe how good they are and the positions players are needed or players that will probably leave in the summer.

Anything would be great, thanks!

[quote user="SouthendCanary"]Hi all, I''m a Southend fan but have got some Norwich supporting mates and have been to about 5 games at Carrow road this season. I was gutted to see Norwich go down but am looking forward to seeig Southend play them next year! Basically I have a request, I have been asked todo a research task on Norwich City and what would be really helpful would be just a list of players, their positions, maybe how good they are and the positions players are needed or players that will probably leave in the summer. Anything would be great, thanks![/quote]

1 rod is needed to sum up our entire squad.. that words beings with S.

I''d be happy if they all left to be honest.

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="SouthendCanary"]Hi all, I''m a Southend fan but have got some Norwich supporting mates and have been to about 5 games at Carrow road this season. I was gutted to see Norwich go down but am looking forward to seeig Southend play them next year! Basically I have a request, I have been asked todo a research task on Norwich City and what would be really helpful would be just a list of players, their positions, maybe how good they are and the positions players are needed or players that will probably leave in the summer. Anything would be great, thanks![/quote]

1 rod is needed to sum up our entire squad.. that words beings with S.

I''d be happy if they all left to be honest.

[/quote]

should of said that word begins with S! sorry!

[quote user="SouthendCanary"]Hi all,

I''m a Southend fan but have got some Norwich supporting mates and have been to about 5 games at Carrow road this season. I was gutted to see Norwich go down but am looking forward to seeig Southend play them next year!

Basically I have a request, I have been asked todo a research task on Norwich City and what would be really helpful would be just a list of players, their positions, maybe how good they are and the positions players are needed or players that will probably leave in the summer.

Anything would be great, thanks![/quote]http://new.pinkun.com/content/NCFC/Stats/2008-2009/appearances_goals.aspxHere''s our current squad based on last season''s stats.Players probably leaving: unfortunately it looks like Dave Carney will be leaving us to join Aston Villa for about £5 million, as Martin O''Neill has long admired him and I think he''s finally going to go.  We''ll use the money to buy Steve Tilson as our new manager.Jonny Otsemobor will probably leave to join either Newcastle (he was born there and misses the area, apparently) or Plymouth (his wife is from there).  We should make about £2 million on him, which we''ll use to buy Bobby Zamora from Fulham.Jamie Cureton is rumoured to be joining Celtic but that''s just paper talk though it was on the back of yesterday''s EDP and sounded potentially true.  If so, we''ll definitely need to sign Zamora which means Otsemobor will leave.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="SouthendCanary"]Hi all, I''m a Southend fan but have got some Norwich supporting mates and have been to about 5 games at Carrow road this season. I was gutted to see Norwich go down but am looking forward to seeig Southend play them next year! Basically I have a request, I have been asked todo a research task on Norwich City and what would be really helpful would be just a list of players, their positions, maybe how good they are and the positions players are needed or players that will probably leave in the summer. Anything would be great, thanks![/quote]

http://new.pinkun.com/content/NCFC/Stats/2008-2009/appearances_goals.aspx

Here''s our current squad based on last season''s stats.

Players probably leaving: unfortunately it looks like Dave Carney will be leaving us to join Aston Villa for about £5 million, as Martin O''Neill has long admired him and I think he''s finally going to go.  We''ll use the money to buy Steve Tilson as our new manager.

Jonny Otsemobor will probably leave to join either Newcastle (he was born there and misses the area, apparently) or Plymouth (his wife is from there).  We should make about £2 million on him, which we''ll use to buy Bobby Zamora from Fulham.

Jamie Cureton is rumoured to be joining Celtic but that''s just paper talk though it was on the back of yesterday''s EDP and sounded potentially true.  If so, we''ll definitely need to sign Zamora which means Otsemobor will leave.

[/quote]

What a completely unfunny and pointless bit of bullsh*t.

To the Southend fan, nobody really knows who else will leave but the only very good player we have is Sammy Clingan, who will probably be leaving in the £1m - £1.5m mark, Fulham are interested.

Wes Hoolohan probably has some value but theres talk of him leaving in a swap deal for Alan Lee.

Everybody else is awful, well Dohertys ok, everybody else as far as im concerned is worthless. Chris Martin and Micheal Spillane are two talented young players that wont be leaving anywhere (well I hope).

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Jamie Cureton is rumoured to be joining Celtic[/quote]That''s just not true Mr Chops! I was told by my neighbours son who is a trainee chef at Bernies mobile burger bar (Barnham Broom) that Jamie lad hates the Scots with a passion for hunting the haggis to virtual extinction. He himself takes part in many midweek haggis shoots, happy in the knowledge that he would never hit a haggis in full flight but it does get him on the field.

Anyway, my neighbours son (the one who is a trainee chef at Bernies mobile burger bar (Barnham Broom) says that Jamie lad he is staying at City as a "matter of honour". He says that he has another year left on his contract and Norwich have to honour it..........

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Jamie Cureton is rumoured to be joining Celtic[/quote]That''s just not true Mr Chops! I was told by my neighbours son who is a trainee chef at Bernies mobile burger bar (Barnham Broom) that Jamie lad hates the Scots with a passion for hunting the haggis to virtual extinction. He himself takes part in many midweek haggis shoots, happy in the knowledge that he would never hit a haggis in full flight but it does get him on the field.

Anyway, my neighbours son (the one who is a trainee chef at Bernies mobile burger bar (Barnham Broom) says that Jamie lad he is staying at City as a "matter of honour". He says that he has another year left on his contract and Norwich have to honour it..........

[/quote]Very good![:D]

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]That must be the same lad who served me a burger the other week, I asked for a hot dog but he said he hadn''t completed his training yet.  Did he mention anything about Simon Lappin going to Wolves?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Mister Chops"]Jamie Cureton is rumoured to be joining Celtic[/quote]That''s just not true Mr Chops! I was told by my neighbours son who is a trainee chef at Bernies mobile burger bar (Barnham Broom) that Jamie lad hates the Scots with a passion for hunting the haggis to virtual extinction. He himself takes part in many midweek haggis shoots, happy in the knowledge that he would never hit a haggis in full flight but it does get him on the field.

Anyway, my neighbours son (the one who is a trainee chef at Bernies mobile burger bar (Barnham Broom) says that Jamie lad he is staying at City as a "matter of honour". He says that he has another year left on his contract and Norwich have to honour it..........[/quote]
That must be the same lad who served me a burger the other week, I asked for a hot dog but he said he hadn''t completed his training yet.  Did he mention anything about Simon Lappin going to Wolves?[/quote]He''s going to ask we8wba. Apparently we8 is one of his BIGGEST customers.