Sign in to follow this  
Camuldonum

Rudd called up for England U19 squad

[quote user="CT "]Wow. Your ability to treat people like idiots is actually stunning.[/quote]Not everybody needs much help!

[quote user="CT "]I appreciate it to an extent when cam posts links to websites that may pass us by..but ffs to post a link to our OFFICIAL site is ridiculous.[/quote]I didn''t know till I saw it here.

[quote user="yellowngreen"]Maybe some of us dont constantly check the offical site    most of its a load of tosh (spose that goes for here to )[/quote]Yes but it''s a useful way to get directed to other tosh!

Anyway badger I was told you were really busy are you sure you should be spending your spare time writing on message boards ?

ps how s''s mum

[quote user="CT "]Wow. Your ability to treat people like idiots is actually stunning.
[/quote]

Grow up CT, not everyone will constantly check our offy site. Cam is probably just wanting to start discussions or instigate a bit of chat that''s all. I''m sure he isn''t taking anyone for an idiot (though he wouldn''t be far off the mark with you).

yellowngreen

- first day off in weeks. I''m going to call her later!

I''m off to the seaside now!

What is intersting about that squad is that only two of the squad are from clubs in the championsip along with Rudd now in league 1, the rest are from premiership clubs...

[quote user="CT "]I appreciate it to an extent when cam posts links to websites that may pass us by..

but ffs to post a link to our OFFICIAL site is ridiculous.
[/quote]

Why?

And before you make even more of a prat of yourself, I suggest you take into consideration the answers from badger and yellowngreen.

[quote user="CT "][quote user="CanaryRyan"]And you wonder why people give you abuse CT?[/quote]Because in the past people have given me totally unjustified abuse... im giving it back.[/quote]It''s not the Primary School playground CT...even if it does appear to be half the time.

I''d be grateful if you could take your petty, childish "tit-for-tat" behaviour elsewhere CT. It''s completely unnecessary.

[quote user="Grif"]I''d be grateful if you could take your petty, childish "tit-for-tat" behaviour elsewhere CT. It''s completely unnecessary.[/quote]

The "I''ve got 5,300 more posts than you" might be pulled out of the bag soon ;-)

Kids these days hey, dont they have Merlin football stickers at your primary school CT? Got, Got, Got, Got, Got, Got, Got, Got, Got, Got, NEEEDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those were the days.

That is the second time in a week i have read a complete overreaction to Cam''s post from CT!! I don''t get it?! What has Cam done!!??

[quote user="The Chirp"]That is the second time in a week i have read a complete overreaction to Cam''s post from CT!! I don''t get it?! What has Cam done!!??
[/quote]

City Angel "come on down".

Cheers Cam, its handy having links in one place........I for one don''t have time to check every site related to NCFC. Funny how some City fans see an argument in every single post....sad really

[quote user="The Chirp"]That is the second time in a week i have read a complete overreaction to Cam''s post from CT!! I don''t get it?! What has Cam done!!??[/quote]He is sometimes too objective which annoys a few of the posters.