Sign in to follow this  
Rupethebear

Well done Scunny, if you can I am sure we.....

Great result, very small club, no one gave them a chance but they have got their 3rd promotion in 5 years!!

That''s 2 of the relegated teams going back up!!!

Are we next???

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Yes well done Scunny [:D]

I see Newcastle is up for sale lol

Newcastle United Football Club on eBay, also, Other Businesses For Sale, Businesses For Sale, Business, Office Industrial (en...

[/quote]

It''s been removed, probably didn''t get any bids or Ashley wasn''t willing to accept £3.50 and a Gregg''s steak bake (current market value) for it.

[quote user="NXCanary"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Yes well done Scunny [:D]

I see Newcastle is up for sale lol

Newcastle United Football Club on eBay, also, Other Businesses For Sale, Businesses For Sale, Business, Office Industrial (en...

[/quote]

It''s been removed, probably didn''t get any bids or Ashley wasn''t willing to accept £3.50 and a Gregg''s steak bake (current market value) for it.

[/quote]

lol I see it''s been removed, wished Id have C&P the page to put on here, it was very funny

Well done Scunny? No way - cuz it has made me a bitter man......   I put a £10 bet on, before the play off semi finals, that Gillingham, Millwall and Burnley would all win promotion - a bet which would have won me nearly £500 - and they had to go and screw it up by winning..... I trust Millwall will now have the decency, at the very least, to roll over against us next season and gift us 6 points, however, as a gesture of goodwill, they could pay me themselves - what do you reckon?...