Sign in to follow this  
colneycanary

From the Football Rumours site.......

Probably a load of crap but I would like to think there is some truth in these rumours. Apart from Hoolahan leaving the rest would be great.

Norwich city will sign andy bishop from bury for £350.000 they will also sign grant holt from shrewsbury for £300.000 players on there way out of carrow road are wes hoolahan to sheff wed and jamie cureton going to bristol rovers in a player plus cash for ricky lambert he will be lee crofts replacement also on the way is simon whatley from preston for £150.000 also expect a goalie to arrive on loan from everton either turner or ruddy for season

[quote user="colneycanary"]Probably a load of crap but I would like to think there is some truth in these rumours. Apart from Hoolahan leaving the rest would be great.

Norwich city will sign andy bishop from bury for £350.000 they will also sign grant holt from shrewsbury for £300.000 players on there way out of carrow road are wes hoolahan to sheff wed and jamie cureton going to bristol rovers in a player plus cash for ricky lambert he will be lee crofts replacement also on the way is simon whatley from preston for £150.000 also expect a goalie to arrive on loan from everton either turner or ruddy for season[/quote]wtf....

[quote user="missing in action"][quote user="MCWILL"]

[quote user="colneycanary"]Lambert can play forward or attacking midfielder![/quote]

sign him up then!

[/quote]cost 1m at least...[/quote]But it''s a Cureton plus cash deal, so we''d only have to find £990,000.

Seeing how my last name is Lambert i''d love to see Ricky Lambert here... it''s the closest i''l get to playing for City haha.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="missing in action"][quote user="MCWILL"]

[quote user="colneycanary"]Lambert can play forward or attacking midfielder![/quote]

sign him up then!

[/quote]cost 1m at least...[/quote]But it''s a Cureton plus cash deal, so we''d only have to find 1.2 million.[/quote]

[quote user="colneycanary"]I see that someone else has now posted that Grant Holt is on his way![/quote]

Maybe Gunny thinks its Gary - not Grant - and wants to add to the list of Norwich old boys

He at Wycombe now?  No doubt he''ll put our crop to shame when he returns to Carra Rud.  How low have we sunk?  Playing against Gary ''One Lung'' Holt.