Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

The new away shirt...

Looking at the table, I don''t think there are any other teams in League 1 that play in yellow - when exactly are we going to where it?

My best mate got one a while ago and said he really likes it. He said it looks cool and he likes the material as it''s not too flimsy and looks like it will last a while. Hope that helps :)

I also have it! I really like it, but my collar seems to bend so that the On the ball city text is not viewable so i occasionally have to adjust that, but its great appart from that!

I have the new away shirt.. Its not a patch on the home shirt.

I just bought the new England home shirt. Feels like a T-Shirt when on. Very comfortable and very cool.

[quote user="Barbie"]I have the new away shirt.. Its not a patch on the home shirt.

I just bought the new England home shirt. Feels like a T-Shirt when on. Very comfortable and very cool.[/quote]Gotta agree with this. I got the England home shirt a few months ago (after the last qualifier) and I love it. Its definitely my fav shirt atm[Y]

Must admit, it''s probably the worst shirt ever produced,I had it bought for me as a birthday presant, Won''t wear it as I bought the 1902 shirt so will be wearing that one instead.

[quote user="CT "]Thanks lads :)

I''m really considering going to buy one tomorrow.... dont really want to give the board my money though [^o)]

[/quote]

A message to CT- who at least can see the downside - and anyone else who''s bought/thinking about buying the new Club shirt :

Why are you willing to part with all that cash so that Delia & Co. can continue to squander it ? There''s been endless debate on here about people claiming their season ticket rebates because they want to send out a message to the Board and here we are seeing people happy to part with half the rebate on something that probably cost about 50p to make in some Far East sweatshop.

How about asking the Club how much mark-up they''re making on the shirts ?

I can''t believe some of the stuff people put on here....

I got the new away shirt a while ago and abselutely love it. It''s comfortable, cool and I havn''t had any problems with the collar. Would definately recomend it.