Sign in to follow this  
Spartan

Delia, Bryan & muppets are safe now.....

Its only been three weeks since relegation to the third tier of English football, and it looks as though the anger and disbelief has been replaced with quiet resignation and acceptance that we really are powerless to change anything, either now, or in the future. Delia has won, she is untouchable, and we have to accept whatever comes our way or whatever happens to our beloved NCFC. Sorry to sound so defeatist and negative, particularly after all my recent rantings on this forum. However I have to accept that there is absolutely no way that even our large fan base is going to influence the devious Delia, and ambition has no part to play in the future of this club. Just give me back my season ticket rebate, I''ll come and endure the games next season when I can because its great to have a bit of crack with fellow fans, and I''ll reluctantly witness the continued slide of our once great club with Delia and her puppet Gunny at the helm. OTBC!

Let the football do the talking next season, I am against the regime as I believe Doncaster was a scapegoat and that the reason for the demise of this club comes down to Delia and Michael. Lets just see where we are after 10 games into the season, we will get told that they will need time to bed in but we have the tool to get things changed if they don''t perform.That tool being dissent from the crowd which has to provide results with the removal of the hierachy of this club!

Take your rebates and spend them on yourselves, after all the players aren''t going to give up their wages voluntarily and this club has wasted plentiful amounts of dosh with piss poor management decisions. (Croft leaving on a free, Huckerby, paying off multiple managers and backroom staff....not reducing the debt level and paying vast sums of interest) 

It does feel like that Spartan. It''s all gone very quiet since we were promissed radical change and all that has happened is the re-appointment of the same manager & backroom staff and Delias hand is strengthened still further in the boardroom.

It is a bit like that i''m afraid and i am as guilty as anyone but what the hell can we do?

As i have said in another thread there is no honeymoon period for Gunn next season as far as i am concerned and if it is not working I will turn very quickly but they are not going to get rid of him now before the start of the season.

I will continue to make my feelings known to Delia/MWJ wherever possible but don''t really see what more I can do.

The problem is that whilst we were in the championship we could sort of afford to take drastic action against the board. I think people are genuinely fearful now that any drastic change could see the club fall yet further. There are clubs going into administration at this level like Luton that fall from the league altogether.There is no guarantee due to the economic climate, that there is any one person that could buy Delia out which means you are talking about a consortium.Personally I want to hear from some more ex-board members that have worked with the current board and Delia etc. People like Barry Skipper and the Turners etc. Even Foulger. Surely there are enough people with money that support Norwich that they could form some sort of consortium to help out the club.I would start at the top - ask Hugh Jackman, Stephen Fry to see if they can stump up a little bit of dosh. People have said that Bernard Matthews wouldn''t invest any money but if you threw in some advertisement and perhaps some of his chicken alternatives as half time snacks he might. I just cannot believe that there isn''t the money out there someone is not working hard enough if you ask me.