Sign in to follow this  
canarynotsonew77

It's not loyalty, you just want to be praised!!!!!

I made a phone call today regarding how I go about claiming my rebate money. Apparently the club are sending letters out tonight and fans then have to complete and form and return it to Carrow Road.

Fine with me. There is no way Im not claiming my rebate. Im entitled to it. Those fans who speak on Canary Call and on this website and say ''oh I will return my rebate straight to Carrow Road to help the cause'' are just looking for praise from the football club. Do you think the club appreciate you any more as a fan because of this? - no!!!

The football club are a bunch of money grabbers, they would love nothing more than for you to forget your rebate, but not for the reasons you think. It means an extra few quid in their pockets.

[quote user="canaryspike7"]

I made a phone call today regarding how I go about claiming my rebate money. Apparently the club are sending letters out tonight and fans then have to complete and form and return it to Carrow Road.

Fine with me. There is no way Im not claiming my rebate. Im entitled to it. Those fans who speak on Canary Call and on this website and say ''oh I will return my rebate straight to Carrow Road to help the cause'' are just looking for praise from the football club. Do you think the club appreciate you any more as a fan because of this? - no!!!

The football club are a bunch of money grabbers, they would love nothing more than for you to forget your rebate, but not for the reasons you think. It means an extra few quid in their pockets.

[/quote]I don''t think they are doing it for praise from the football club. I think they are doing it because there is not much else to do. Think about it, if we fail to get Lee the club could use as an argument the lack any great numbers of rebates being returned.On top of that there are no shares available to be bought up by NCISA (or is there? Please correct me if I am wrong). Otherwise I would advise that people plumped all of their rebates to them. The club may get some of the money for shares and at the same time the fans would get a louder voice.Stuck between rock and hard place. Keep your rebate and we loose money to buy in players to compete with and you could turn into being the villain, allow the club to have it and we still dont see any players come in for it and again you could become the villain. Alternatively the club are stung by the lack of rebates returned and get their act together you become one of many heroes, rebates are paid back en-masse to the extent we are able to afford Lee who scores 20 goals in his first season with us - again one of many heroes.This is all hyperthetical ofcourse but you get the idea. To be honest if the club still has not taken note after the way in which we were relegated and the countless phone ins and message boards that display unrest then somehow I doubt that a percentage of the rebates not being returned will work either. I think that is the biggest problem the fact that it would still not invoke a reaction from them.

Getting towards the end of May and Delia still has my rebate to fritter away! Lets get the letters out Delia, Prudence, Michael & Bryan, because its the only way I can make any sort of protest about the fact you''re all still at the club, you appear to be getting away with steering our club towards even more misery, doom and gloom, and absolutely nothing has changed. I really hope fellow fans will ignore your begging letter when it arrives, and retain their rebate in protest at your total and utter incompetence over the past four years. You may think the anger and hurt has gone away, but your every move and decision will be scrutinised by every fan, and if (as it will undoubtedly will whilst you remain at the club) the downward spiral continues do not expect sympathy and patience; you will have cocked it up one too many times and any patience has long since run out.

Join the debate here: http://www.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1699893/ShowPost.aspxWhy start your own thread when it has already been started elsewhere?

i think everyone should claim thier rebate .

its the boards fault we are in this mess ,

serve them right to take another hit in the pocket after all the money they wasted .

Whatever makes you think they will take a hit in the pocket? Every pound returned will come from the only place it can come from - the playing budget. Most other costs associated with running the club are fixed unlees the ystart making wholesale redundancies amongst the office and admin staff.