Sign in to follow this  
canarynotsonew77

Re: It's Official: I'm sick to death of Bryan Gunn

[quote user="First Wizard"]

He''s been a leech, and a vampire sucking our life blood for years, he has no shame, and little pride in this matter.

Legend? my arse, many true City legends have found honest, hard work, elsewhere, but no, not the freeloading Fester..............he proved what little honour he had when he didn''t walk after taking us down.

I hope that selfish decision finishes him for good!

[/quote]

I agree 100% with this comment.

[quote user="jbghost"]If ever you needed proof just how stupid some of the posters are on this board you have it in this post.[/quote]Just because they disagree with you?

[quote user="CT "][quote user="jbghost"]If ever you needed proof just how stupid some of the posters are on this board you have it in this post.[/quote]

Just because they disagree with you?
[/quote]

I agree with him. Willing your club to fail is a disgrace and the sooner that people can realise that being anti board but pro playing squad is possible the better.

Willing somebody to fail when they have every chance of achieving is simply suicide and goes to show how far the fans have sunk.

Some fans are no better than the board that they criticise daily.

I do not want Bryan Gunn to be Norwich manager and feel it was a sad appointment.

However, this character assassination of him is neither called for nor accurate. For example, he has worked his socks off for charity and his voluntary efforts have probably achieved more than the sum total achieved by all his detractors.

He has always been diligent and loyal in varying capacities for NCFC.

This is as much the man as is his apparent managerial shortcomings.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]I do not want Bryan Gunn to be Norwich manager and feel it was a sad appointment. However, this character assassination of him is neither called for nor accurate. For example, he has worked his socks off for charity and his voluntary efforts have probably achieved more than the sum total achieved by all his detractors. He has always been diligent and loyal in varying capacities for NCFC. This is as much the man as is his apparent managerial shortcomings.[/quote]

He got us relegated..........discuss that![:S]

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]I do not want Bryan Gunn to be Norwich manager and feel it was a sad appointment. However, this character assassination of him is neither called for nor accurate. For example, he has worked his socks off for charity and his voluntary efforts have probably achieved more than the sum total achieved by all his detractors. He has always been diligent and loyal in varying capacities for NCFC. This is as much the man as is his apparent managerial shortcomings.[/quote]

Agreed[Y]

[quote user="Karl Pilkington"]

I don''t understand how any, so called, supporter of City are wanting them to fail??

It seems a Paradox to me.

[/quote]

Exactly. I would back Kerry Katona as manager if I had no choice.

The simple fact is that Gunn is building the squad, a squad that has to start winning games from the off.

People are booing Gunns team before he has even assembled it. If I was an impartial player about to sign for Norwich and came across this messageboard, I would certainly think again.

[/quote]

The board got us relegated. Bryan Gunns £25,000 transfer budget got us relegated.

What Gunn actually did was play better football and win more points then the manager before him to give us half a chance of staying up.

Its not his fault that he inherited a squad of non entities and he now has the opportunity to disessemble that squad of non entities in place of hungry, and hopefully talented, new players.

Can you not see even a glimmer of hope following the departures of Fotheringham, Cort, Eagle and Marshall?

His one permanent signing has been Cody McDonald so thus far I am judging him on one player. For me, Cody is a fantastic buy and his four departing players have been either passionless journeymen or in the case of Cort just injury prone.

We need to put our faith in Gunn shunning the Sibierskis of the football world and replacing them with the Cody McDonalds. Thats a direction that I support fully for now.

[/quote]

Not entirely true mate, ok so Gunn was in charge when we got relegated, but I and quite a few others have agreed on here that some of the damange was done under Roeder.  There are countless reasons why the club has failed, and why we were relegated and to blame it on 1 man who was NOT in charge for the vast majority of the season is a tad silly. [:)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

Not entirely true mate, ok so Gunn was in charge when we got relegated, but I and quite a few others have agreed on here that some of the damange was done under Roeder.  There are countless reasons why the club has failed, and why we were relegated and to blame it on 1 man who was NOT in charge for the vast majority of the season is a tad silly. [:)]

[/quote]

And Gunns stats where?..............now who''s silly?.[:S]

You yourself, called for an experienced managerial appointment!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

The word ''Some'' is a huge understatement. 

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Gunns stats show more points per game then Roeders for the 2008/09 season, with Roeders squad.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You tell me Wiz, you seem to have had it in for Gunn since day one.  I''m not silly, I try and see common sense in most of life.

So are you telling me then that Gunn is at fault for the state of the club?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I did?  I can''t personally remember ever calling for anything, so if you can find me the post where I said that It would be much appreciated.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You tell me Wiz, you seem to have had it in for Gunn since day one.  I''m not silly, I try and see common sense in most of life.

[/quote]

Partly yes, he''s leeched of us for bloody years, and the club''s allowed it...............and are you telling me he''s a manager? if so, you''ve been in the Florida sunshine too much!

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Partly yes, he''s leeched of us for bloody years, and the club''s allowed it...............and are you telling me he''s a manager? if so, you''ve been in the Florida sunshine too much!

[/quote]

Why you have to get quite so personal is beyond me, how old are you again? that you cannot have a simple discussion says more about you than I ever could.  Even Smudger has been known to hold good debate on here, christ alive.

Where have I EVER said he''s a manager/ managerial material?

Once again I ask you to provide me with links please with what you have stated I said.

If not, then I suggest you don''t put words into my mouth.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]have to get quite so personal is beyond me, how old are you again? that you cannot have a simple discussion says more about you than I ever could.  Even Smudger has been known to hold good debate on here, christ alive.

Once again I ask you to provide me with links please with what you have stated I said.

[/quote]

At least I don''t have two faces 49............go do one!

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]have to get quite so personal is beyond me, how old are you again? that you cannot have a simple discussion says more about you than I ever could.  Even Smudger has been known to hold good debate on here, christ alive.

[/quote]

[/quote]

LMFAO 2 faces?  Is that right, the times I have defended you and this is what I get.

I only asked you to provide me with the proof that you have accused me of, nothing more, nothing less.  You might be in a bad mood but don''t take it out on me.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]have to get quite so personal is beyond me, how old are you again? that you cannot have a simple discussion says more about you than I ever could.  Even Smudger has been known to hold good debate on here, christ alive.

[/quote]

[/quote]

LMFAO 2 faces?  Is that right, the times I have defended you and this is what I get.

I only asked you to provide me with the proof that you have accused me of, nothing more, nothing less.  You might be in a bad mood but don''t take it out on me.

[/quote]

You started this 49 when you said:

Why you have to get quite so personal is beyond me, how old are you again? that you cannot have a simple discussion says more about you than I ever could.

Did you really think I was going to let that go?

Jeez![:S]

Bryan Gunn is an example of what is wrong with NCFC in 2009. There man is put over as a legend when most fans dont even put him in the top three of City keepers. He has now been appointed twice when clearly the majority of fans did not want him either time,and why if he is the man was he overlooked before. He has had so many job descriptions at the club its embarrassing, thats why people see him as a leech. From match day host to manager makes the club look stupid. no other club would do it. He had 19 games to keep us up and failed miserably and if he really had the club at heart would go just like the sunderland boss. It is pretty public knowledge he aint over popular with the rest of the staff and i see problems in that area. Yes the man has had tragedy in his life,( i have helped his charity) many people have but it does not guarantee a job for life, thats not being harsh, its a fact.

[quote user="ricky knight"]

Bryan Gunn is an example of what is wrong with NCFC in 2009. There man is put over as a legend when most fans dont even put him in the top three of City keepers. He has now been appointed twice when clearly the majority of fans did not want him either time,and why if he is the man was he overlooked before. He has had so many job descriptions at the club its embarrassing, thats why people see him as a leech. From match day host to manager makes the club look stupid. no other club would do it. He had 19 games to keep us up and failed miserably and if he really had the club at heart would go just like the sunderland boss. It is pretty public knowledge he aint over popular with the rest of the staff and i see problems in that area. Yes the man has had tragedy in his life,( i have helped his charity) many people have but it does not guarantee a job for life, thats not being harsh, its a fact.

[/quote]

I would be interested in your source of this information. I know people in the club in various capacities and they all speak very highly of him. I have never heard a bad word said about him from within the club. 

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]have to get quite so personal is beyond me, how old are you again? that you cannot have a simple discussion says more about you than I ever could.  Even Smudger has been known to hold good debate on here, christ alive.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You started this 49 when you said:

Why you have to get quite so personal is beyond me, how old are you again? that you cannot have a simple discussion says more about you than I ever could.

Did you really think I was going to let that go?

Jeez![:S]

[/quote]

Well you do at times come accross as being very immature, it''s how I see it, speak as I find, but I won''t resort to what you have done on here to me.  I held you in high esteem, but sadly that has now diminished. 

I will leave this here, I will act the adult one now.

I have put my points accross with regards to Gunn, asked for proof from you of what you say I have said and still nothing.

There is nothing more I can say.

[quote user="jbghost"][quote user="ricky knight"]

[/quote]

I would be interested in your source of this information. I know people in the club in various capacities and they all speak very highly of him. I have never heard a bad word said about him from within the club. 

[/quote]

Obviously i cant say on a public forum but it comes from a very very good source and believe me its true. As i say see how it pans out.

[quote user="ricky knight"][quote user="jbghost"][quote user="ricky knight"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Obviously i cant say on a public forum but it comes from a very very good source and believe me its true. As i say see how it pans out.

[/quote]

Ah the old I know but I couldn''t possibly tell on a public forum.

Come on big bollocks, spill the beans if you actually know something. Otherwise you just look like a liar.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Come on big bollocks, spill the beans if you actually know something. Otherwise you just look like a liar.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Nothing at all to do with your personal problem with the man then?Sorry, but you really need to let it go.