Sign in to follow this  
Hackney Canary

Is there any chance that the contributors to this forum will give up their absurd, nauseating and meaningless bickering?

How would you like the forum to be then?"I think x""I totally agree with you..."

Erm.....

I think you will find that disagreement is part of debate, and to see it as nauseating bickering probably says more about you as some sort of control freak than it says about the rest of us.

[quote user="ACE"]How would you like the forum to be then?"I think x""I totally agree with you..."

Erm.....

I think you will find that disagreement is part of debate, and to see it as nauseating bickering probably says more about you as some sort of control freak than it says about the rest of us.[/quote]Cheers, ACE. So glad you took it in the spirit it was meant. Disagreement is a wonderful thing. Reasoned argument is a wonderful thing. This isn''t:"I think we should get behind Gunn.""I think you''re a twat."I don''t know. Depressed as I am by the state of the club, I am even more depressed by the infantile posturing and needless vitriol that some - not all, by any means - on this board seem to feel obliged to spew forth. I just don''t see the value in it. And yes - before someone offers the suggestion - I think I know where I can go...

I''m not sure how it was mean to be taken, I just read it as another "cant we all get along" thread TBH.