Sign in to follow this  
pagirl

New Board

I am probably different in thinking that we have shareholders who are prepared to add funds so are best left well alone considering they do support the club.

But why would they not talk to Cullem or Tweed about joining the board in Doncasters place.

[quote user="pagirl"]I am probably different in thinking that we have shareholders who are prepared to add funds so are best left well alone considering they do support the club. But why would they not talk to Cullem or Tweed about joining the board in Doncasters place.[/quote]

Oh, gawd, here we go again : the late Jade Goody''s boyfriend''s uncle, good old  Tweedle ".... but they didn''t want to talk to me" Dum.

I can see where you got your name lord snooty.........I bet you doubt everything you read until it smacks you in the face and you think you are doing some good for city?

[quote user="pagirl"]I am probably different in thinking that we have shareholders who are prepared to add funds so are best left well alone considering they do support the club.

But why would they not talk to Cullem or Tweed about joining the board in Doncasters place.[/quote]Aaaaaarrrrrgggggghhhhhhh! Quick, nurse, the screens!!!

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]They dont want to talk to anybody Norwich City is like a child to Delia and she is not putting it up for adoption .
[/quote]

Nail on head time.

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]They dont want to talk to anybody Norwich City is like a child to Delia and she is not putting it up for adoption .[/quote]A bloody expensive child.............