Sign in to follow this  
CANARY CHARGE

13000 a game and in the prem!!!

When will you get 25000, doesnt make you a big club!! 37000 doesnt make you  a big club , i think our board is a total joke!! It really is that simple and i for one is sick off the continued mistakes! sonner they do one the better!!!

and yes i got out of bedthe wrong side today!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]When will you get 25000, doesnt make you a big club!! 37000 doesnt make you  a big club , i think our board is a total joke!! It really is that simple and i for one is sick off the continued mistakes! sonner they do one the better!!!

and yes i got out of bedthe wrong side today![/quote]Got out of bed!!!!!!!You posted at 6.33!

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]When will you get 25000, doesnt make you a big club!! 37000 doesnt make you  a big club , i think our board is a total joke!! It really is that simple and i for one is sick off the continued mistakes! sonner they do one the better!!!

and yes i got out of bedthe wrong side today![/quote]Got out of bed!!!!!!!You posted at 6.33![/quote]well it''s continued, long day at work and screaming kids on return!!! enjoyable!