Sign in to follow this  
lincoln canary (& Golden Coppel)

hoolahan to burnley

I don''t think so... Burnley have a good manager and money to spend.

Hoolahan will never play in the Premiership because he is pants.

hooly hoop is not pants for me he was in my top three players of the season if he wouldn''t have been injured he would have got a award instead of croft

He wasn''t pants, he just took a while to get going (at least he did get going, unlike some) but when he did he was great in my opinion.

[quote user="barryevans"]

robbie blake is coming to norwich

watch this space

[/quote]

If you are talking about a swap deal there and that is what is on offer then I would snap Coyle''s arm off. for it (especially if he is daft enough to chuck in a few quid also).

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

You have no valid opinion as you have never seen him play.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="barryevans"]

robbie blake is coming to norwich

watch this space

[/quote]

If you are talking about a swap deal there and that is what is on offer then I would snap Coyle''s arm off. for it (especially if he is daft enough to chuck in a few quid also).

[/quote]

seriously? a 33yr old past his best for a 26-27yr old coming into his prime? robbie blake in his day would rival hoolahan but not now. did you slip into a coma from january to april? the guy was finally settling in and looked class! and you could tell there was still more to come.

Hoolahan is a very good League 1 player and a decent Championship player if he has other midfielders willing to cover for him. He is nowhere near to beig a premiership player.

Have you ever seen Hoolahan play ? Obviously not or you would not say he is pants. We need to keep him , that is obvious to anyone.

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

hoolahan will be far better suited in the premiership then in the lower league. he is certainly not pants

[/quote]Hollahan is a good championship player, and thats it, at the moment he hasnt even proven himself at norwich, let a alone a prem club!

Hoolahoop is a cracking player who with the right game plan could be a top player, he needs to learn when to pass or shoot but he showed what he could do when we had that good run late in the season. How people can judge players without seeing them is rather strange,

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Hoolahoop is a cracking player who with the right game plan could be a top player, he needs to learn when to pass or shoot but he showed what he could do when we had that good run late in the season. How people can judge players without seeing them is rather strange,[/quote]Since when has lack of knowledge and information ever prevented anyone from forming an opinion? FWIW, I often have both and still get it wrong!

I think we''d have stayed up if Hoolahan had stayed fit.  The difference in creativity and energy between him and Carney is huge.  But there we go, I guess we''ll never know.

I''ve seen hoolahan play. he''s not a premiership player and probably won''t ever be. his only asset is his dribbling - and if you''re always getting tackled and giving away possession in the championship, you can bet he''ll do worse in the premiership. He was overrated by glenn roeder and remarkably is still living off roeder''s hype in my eyes. even mr ''my opinion is always right'' roeder felt he needed dropping because of the liability he brought to the team. he came in to replace huckerby but left me feeling totally underwhelmed. burnley have shown good sense the last 2 seasons: getting hoolahan in for a premiership season just wouldn''t fit with that.

I am a master of suspense.Watch this space...