Sign in to follow this  
jacks ncfc

our team need some good and cheap signings

our team will look a bit of a mess next season if we dont get any good signings                                                                     this is what our team could look like if we spend our

money good.

nelson

bertrand   shackall  doherty   dejan

smith    russell        clingan               mcdonald

lee     beckford                         

subs,rudd,drury,cureton,daley,spillane

this is what our team will look like at the moment

nelson

semmy doherty  dejan   drury

hooly hoop russell  clingan  smith

mcdonald  cureton

subs rudd,adeyemi,daley,kelly,pattison    

You should e-mail Bryan Gunn straight away and tell him that we needs some good and cheap signings. He must have been scratching his bald head for days now wondering what we need.

God I hate these "football manager" threads.  If we spend money "good" we could have Ronaldo up front, or just choose from any player in the world to make your random starting eleven with.

our team will look a bit of a mess next season if we dont get any good signings                           

...a bit like your post.                                         

I seem to think that the second team of what it would look like now actually looks more than good enough to get out of league 1. But lets face it.. Hoolahan and Clinghan are going to go.. Dejan we can''t afford by the looks of things. Rudd surely would be prefered over the poor Nelson in goal??  Shackell will cost at least 800k.. Beckford will cost you about 2-3million... Bertrand is Championship bound on loan or go to a team like Hull in the premiership as full-back cover... Also he is left footed not a right back lol.. Dejan wouldn''t play left back either.. Shackell is the spelling, no ''a'' in it.. Mcdonald is a striker and not a left winger however much pace he might have.. Lee is already said to be out of our price range at 400k LOL... So comeon lets get realistic here..

Sorry for the cheap jibe but I thought the strategy was going to be poor and expensive ones (Jamie Cureton anyone?)

Sorry Jack, but you lost all credibility with me when the words "cheap signings" and "Beckford" were mentioned in the same sentence. Of course you might have been referring to what Darren Beckford might be worth now; if you were I apologise.

Good luck on trying to make what ever point you are making completely incompresible, with all those tabs and carriage returns you''ve nearly done it.

I thought                                                                it

was quite                          comprehensible.

I don''t reckon Darren Beckford would be worth more than 50p. Jermaine Beckford might be worth a bit more!