19. Carlisle
20. Hartlepool
----
21. Stockport
22. Wycombe
23. Yeovil
24. Exeter

found this from another fans website!!

In terms of players at the moment and considering the money some clubs will have next season, Gillingham are expected to strengthen and already have a decent side, Huddersfield and Colchester will be spending, we will inevitably sign some Championship cast-off''s, Stockport look like all their squad are going due to financial problems and Southampton start on -10 and may even get a further points deduction, this is how I think the table will look, I hope Bates takes note and spends some f***ing money because as it stands we arent even the best team in league one. 

Two posts down:[quote]1 reason why Norwich won''t be up there, Bryan Gunn.[/quote]It seems others have noticed. [:(]

[quote user="PBTC"]Two posts down:[quote]1 reason why Norwich won''t be up there, Bryan Gunn.[/quote]It seems others have noticed. [:(][/quote]1 reason we will:Darren Huckerby

1. Norwich

2. Charlton

----

3. Leeds

4. Colchester

5. Huddersfield

6. MK Dons

----

7. Millwall

8. Brighton

9. Southampton

10. Southend

11. Brentford

12. Bristol Rovers

13. Oldham

14. Tranmere

15. Gillingham

16. Leyton Orient

17. Walsall

18. Swindon

19. Wycombe

20. Hartlepool

----

21. Stockport

22. Carlisle

23. Yeovil

24. Exeter

Theirs mine just a couple modifications.

[quote user="CT "][quote user="PBTC"]Two posts down:[quote]1 reason why Norwich won''t be up there, Bryan Gunn.[/quote]It seems others have noticed. [:(][/quote]1 reason we will:Darren Huckerby[/quote]

Dont you get it ? he''s past it mate everyone needs to see that its time for a new ''Legend''

[quote user="Norwich74"][quote user="CT "][quote user="PBTC"]Two posts down:[quote]1 reason why Norwich won''t be up there, Bryan Gunn.[/quote]It seems others have noticed. [:(][/quote]1 reason we will:Darren Huckerby[/quote]

Dont you get it ? he''s past it mate everyone needs to see that its time for a new ''Legend''[/quote]HERE HERE

do people genuinely believe we are better than all of the other 23 teams?

There are many who have becoming well adapted to league 1 with strong squads, we dont have anything to win the league with

"1 reason why Norwich won''t be up there, Bryan Gunn.""I remember something similar being said about Nigel Pearson.. He does seem clueless though. Depends if they have any wad to splash with them."[:|]

[quote user="CT "][quote user="PBTC"]Two posts down:

[quote]1 reason why Norwich won''t be up there, Bryan Gunn.[/quote]

It seems others have noticed. [:(]
[/quote]

1 reason we will:

Darren Huckerby
[/quote]

he wont ever play for us again.. accept it, admit it, move on....

jas :)

Huckerby has said it himself, ''a lot to lose and little to gain''. Does he want the expectations of a team in turmoil on his shoulders and to be remembered for being part of one of the worst NCFC squads in history?

Been saying this for weeks and been attacked for saying it.  The guy is to old, to crocked and has to much to lose - he will retire at the end of his time in the USA, which will thankfully mean an end to the hero worshippers desperately clinging to his return to bail us out.[quote user="Destort"]Huckerby has said it himself, ''a lot to lose and little to gain''. Does he want the expectations of a team in turmoil on his shoulders and to be remembered for being part of one of the worst NCFC squads in history?[/quote]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="CT "][quote user="PBTC"]Two posts down:

[quote]1 reason why Norwich won''t be up there, Bryan Gunn.[/quote]

It seems others have noticed. [:(]
[/quote]

1 reason we will:

Darren Huckerby
[/quote]

he wont ever play for us again.. accept it, admit it, move on....

jas :)

[/quote]

about time!!! some one said it !!who agreed with me!

Wow...a further comment by someone.."Norwich WILL struggle. They are not, and will not be a threat to us next season.They

are beyond skint. They had a boardroom split regarding the appointment

of Gunn as Manager which saw their CE and Chairman stand down. They

relied on 17 loan players last season, such is the small size of their

squad. They lack quality, they lack a "proper" Manager, they will be

relying on Jamie Cureton to stick them in one end and the likes of Gary

Doherty (makes Duberry look like Maldini) and Stuart Nelson to hold

their defence together. They may even, if no immediate investment is

forthcoming, go down again.Top 4 between us, MK Dons, Millwall and Charlton."

[quote user="ACE"]Been saying this for weeks and been attacked for saying it.  The guy is to old, to crocked and has to much to lose - he will retire at the end of his time in the USA, which will thankfully mean an end to the hero worshippers desperately clinging to his return to bail us out.[quote user="Destort"]Huckerby has said it himself, ''a lot to lose and little to gain''. Does he want the expectations of a team in turmoil on his shoulders and to be remembered for being part of one of the worst NCFC squads in history?[/quote][/quote]

If he sensible, he''s seen people turn on Bryan Gunn and thought there''s no way I''ll let that happen to me.

At this stage in the season (ie before the previous one has even finished) it is a bit bloody daft to be predicting who will finish where.  I don''t yet see any particular reason why we will either be at the top of the pile or the bottom of it: as ever, the transfers and pre-seasn will help sort it out, and I''ll take my cue from what sort of line up we have come August, if that''s ok.