Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Your Favourite Norwich Song?

[8] Happy clappin'', clappin'' Happy clappersClap about things you know aren''t trueYou''ve got to have a clueIf you don''t have a clueHow you gonna have a clue come true? [8]

[;)]

I quite liked the Alan Lee chant we had but the Paul Mcveigh chant was always a classic. Still, although it''s not much of a song nothing will ever beat scoring from a bullet-point header from Robbo and hearing the Barclay erupt with screams of ''''IWAN!!! IWAN!!!''''

[quote user="Shyster"][8] Happy clappin'', clappin'' Happy clappersClap about things you know aren''t trueYou''ve got to have a clueIf you don''t have a clueHow you gonna have a clue come true? [8]

[;)][/quote]Doesn''t scan! call me old fashioned but...

[quote user="swindoncanary"]Always liked "We love you, Paul McVeigh"[/quote]Trouble was the song was better than the player!

How about "Cheer up George Burleeeeeeeeeee!"

We could use this again using Roy Keane instead of George Burley and sad irish rather than sad scottish?

oh bo***cks, we''re not gonna be singing anything like that for a while!!![:@]

[8] "Bryan Gunn, Bryan Gunn - Bryan Bryan Gunn...He hasn''t a clue but Delia said he''ll do...Bryan, Bryan, Gunn!"[8]

[quote user="swindoncanary"]Always liked "We love you, Paul McVeigh"[/quote]Agreed! [:)]

hockey is a werewolf, bit before your times maybe but the man did look and act like a werewolf

[quote user="Norwich74"]Hopefully next season will beQue Sera Sera We''re going to wembley .....[/quote]Sorry, I would prefer automatic promotion.

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="Norwich74"]Hopefully next season will beQue Sera Sera We''re going to wembley .....[/quote]Sorry, I would prefer automatic promotion. [/quote]I''m sure he meant for the Johnstones final! [:D][;)]

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="Norwich74"]Hopefully next season will beQue Sera Sera We''re going to wembley .....[/quote]Sorry, I would prefer automatic promotion. [/quote]

hopefully it was in jest at the LDV vans final. I think us v Leeds or someone of that calibre would make a good watch!

You don''t know what you''re doing, you don''t know what you''re doing...Whether it''s sung at the ref, the board or Gunn is a matter of opinion.