Sign in to follow this  
DEB (never forgotten)

Notts County make Billy Clarke offer

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]So why not post it on a scum site.[/quote]

Happens to be an out of contract striker linked several times through various media sources with our club. Impressed scouts & on-lookers whilst out on loan last season, and it was rather surprising that he was not retained by Town. Given that we are damn near broke, he may be worth talking to as available on a free. Perhaps Gunn has other ideas! Please try and keep up.

[quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"]

brilliant lets get rid of the last remaining dignity the club has by signing cast offs from the scum!
[/quote]

Another twit whose head has been in the sand for the past few years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you honestly think Gunn would sign Clarke then your deluded. It''s not going to happen. I wouldn''t rate him even as a league 1 striker, he''s proven his level at league 2 clubs though so maybe wait a season and sign him for our league 2 campaign.

[quote user="WrightyBoy"]Well said DEB....typical little man syndrone![/quote]

Suppose it''s slighty preferable to little boy syndrome.

DEB (never forgotten

You don''t know anything about yet have decided to call me a twit

and make assumptions about me based on a single sentence post above, do

you have a legitimate reason or are you just a moron?

Billy Clarke would be a good signing for you.  I''m disappointed he was not retained by us. (another) Young player ruined by JM.  If you can score 18 goals in one season when playing for 3 different clubs, and win player of the month at age 20, then you should have a decent future. I have a feeling this one could come back to haunt us in future.....

Saw him play on two occasions the season before last, coming on as substitute and scoring once. His speed would unsettle a tiring defence. I don''t care who he has played for - like Lee, he could do a good job for us in Div 1. That said, there must be reasons why Ipswich let him go, possibly beyond his footballing attributes, which certainly convinced me.

[quote user="Blue"]Billy Clarke would be a good signing for you.  I''m disappointed he was not retained by us. (another) Young player ruined by JM.  If you can score 18 goals in one season when playing for 3 different clubs, and win player of the month at age 20, then you should have a decent future. I have a feeling this one could come back to haunt us in future.....[/quote]

Thanks

[quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"]DEB (never forgotten

You don''t know anything about yet have decided to call me a twit

and make assumptions about me based on a single sentence post above, do

you have a legitimate reason or are you just a moron?[/quote]Do you wish to answer my question?

Would you lot play him ahead of Cody?

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]

If you honestly think Gunn would sign Clarke then your deluded. It''s not going to happen. I wouldn''t rate him even as a league 1 striker, he''s proven his level at league 2 clubs though so maybe wait a season and sign him for our league 2 campaign.

[/quote]

Looks like your the deluded one mate. He scored 18 goals last season. We have two strikers, Chris Martin and Cody McDonald, who probably wouldnt have scored anymore at those clubs. Hes free, hes local, and hes bleeding quick. He also plays for the Ireland Under 21''s with Spillane.

League Two my Ars*.

[quote user="Binky"]Saw him play on two occasions the season before last, coming on as substitute and scoring once. His speed would unsettle a tiring defence. I don''t care who he has played for - like Lee, he could do a good job for us in Div 1. That said, there must be reasons why Ipswich let him go, possibly beyond his footballing attributes, which certainly convinced me.[/quote]He fell out with magilton as he was one of the players that went on an unauthorised trip to Holland, coupled with the fact that for some reason they didnt get on at all anyhow. trust me this guy would do a super job for you next season and free of charge too. Surely NCFC can entice him over Notts County for god sake ?

[quote user="barryevans"]

sounds good to me 20 goals next season trust me

[/quote]ROFLMAO!I''d be surprised if Jamie could managed 20 shots on target let alone 20 goals! but having said that he''ll do as a backup striker and bench warmer.