Sign in to follow this  
Smeg

Fozzies agent - Proberley the Best Agent in the world....

seriously Espanyol?????

i thought he was hoping rather high for a preston shirt!!

Espanyol aren''t a good side anyway, went on a football our to barcelona earlier in the year and watched them train, like a bunch of schoolkids. And they were bottom of La Liga so not great.

He might give it everything he''s got in the trial and seem half decent but even if he gets a contract there it won''t last.

I know they''ve struggled a bit this season but they''ve got enough results in to put them safe in midtable.

He''s not up to that standard but that does seem to be his problem...thinking he''s better than he really is.

RCD Espanyol are Barcelonas Derby rivals, play in the same city, used to be better than Barca in the early years too.. fozz can move next door to Messi, he might learn something!

jas :)

[quote user="jim blair"]hilarious story..carries a lot of the responsability for our relagation[/quote]He wasn''t up to the job pure and simple. But some still think him one of our finest. whereas if he goes to Spain it will say a lot about how others here see him. Maybe he''s hoping Roeder will land the Celtic job...

[quote user="ndhscanary"]Im pretty sure Espanyol got relegated anyway so wont be playing in the top division[/quote]

Espanyol didn’t get relegated – they were at the bottom of La Liga for some time, won seven of nine games and survived with a game to spare. A pal is an Espanyol fan and he’s heard no news of Fozzy, and according to him the Spanish press are very quick at picking up on potential new players.

If he signs for them he can’t be any worse than Steve Finnan, who only played a handful of games after he joined from Liverpool.

[quote user="Elliot Osumuzio"]Espanyol aren''t a good side anyway, went on a football Tour to barcelona earlier in the year and watched them train, like a bunch of schoolkids. And they were bottom of La Liga so not great.
[/quote]

He must have the same agent as Julien Faubert, who went from the West Ham bench to Real Madrid!! Paul Merson said; ''His agent deserves a knighthood''!!

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Elliot Osumuzio"]Espanyol aren''t a good side anyway, went on a football Tour to barcelona earlier in the year and watched them train, like a bunch of schoolkids. And they were bottom of La Liga so not great. [/quote][/quote]I am Banana, I don''t really get what you are trying to prove, if anything should be capitalised it should be Barcelona.From your posts in the past I can''t say I have seen anything to give me confidence in your ability to grasp the English language, so give it a rest.

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Elliot Osumuzio"]Espanyol aren''t a good side anyway, went on a football Tour to barcelona earlier in the year and watched them train, like a bunch of schoolkids. And they were bottom of La Liga so not great. [/quote][/quote]Sorry I missed a T, please bugger off to another forum

[quote user="Elliot Osumuzio"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Elliot Osumuzio"]Espanyol aren''t a good side anyway, went on a football Tour to barcelona earlier in the year and watched them train, like a bunch of schoolkids. And they were bottom of La Liga so not great.
[/quote][/quote]

Sorry I missed a T, please bugger off to another forum
[/quote]

wELL sAID elliottt.

Look im an English language rebel, hang me for treason!

Espanyol reached the final of the UEFA cup 2 years ago, so not exactly a bad side.

Espanyol are far from a bad side. They started the season poorly but sacked the manager and replaced him with Mauriccio Pocchetino. Since he came in they''ve picked up some very good results and many fans are talking about European places next season. They even won at Nou Camp this season under him. Can''t see Fotheringham joining them anyway, certainly wouldn''t get into the side.