Sign in to follow this  
The Chirp

Andy Holdsworth?

Been released by huddersfield after failing to agree terms on a new deal... He''s a decent enough player, can play at right back also... what''s more he''s on a free... thoughts? See more on him here... http://www.htafc.com/page/ProfilesDetail/0,,10312,00.html

Haven''t seen much of him, but he won the POY award then can''t agree a new contract with them, sounds familar.

My Dad is a Huddersfield fan and he says he''s no loss to them, doesn''t even get in the side now and looks like a fringe player so I''ll say a firm no for me

[quote user="Danielt88"]

My Dad is a Huddersfield fan and he says he''s no loss to them, doesn''t even get in the side now and looks like a fringe player so I''ll say a firm no for me

[/quote]

On the other hand there''s Jon Otsemobor. Fringe player for Huddersfield has to be better!!!!

[quote user="Destort"][quote user="Danielt88"]

[/quote]

On the other hand there''s Jon Otsemobor. Fringe player for Huddersfield has to be better!!!!

[/quote]

I suppose to be fair at the very least he''s more slimline...

[quote user="Danielt88"]

[/quote]

just because he is leaving them like norwich fans are now saying croft is crap when cleary he aint, probaly just bitter

How are we going to get promoted with league 1 cast offs , not good enough for Huddersfield so what can he offer us , much the same with the lad from Col U , cannot get a game for them so what the hell can he offer Norwich .We need to be putting in bids for the best from league 1 and 2 not picking up the ones not good enough for other teams.

Do you know how much the best players in L1 and L2 would cost? Bishop 700k, holt 350-400k, cox 2.5m, beckford 2m whitbread 600k ... All out of our price range.. there are bargins out there but NC need to be patient.

Last time Semmy played in this league, he was voted into the team of the season......................

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Last time Semmy played in this league, he was voted into the team of the season......................[/quote]

Can also go on the philosophy that Cureton WAS championship golden boot winner.