Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Gunn is Hexed!

Yes, I am so concerned that having Gunn as manager will relegate us, yet again, down to League 2, that I Hexed him last night with a binary, reptile based Hex.

Sorry, but I had little choice, its a nasty Hex too..........but so be it.

Sceptical are we? :

http://www.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1457278/ShowPost.aspx

Look how he ended up!

I cannot allow Gunn to ruin our beloved club any further............the Hex is cast and cannot now be recalled.

I dont think you hexing Gunn will result in him going and I dont think your ''hexing'' of Roeder resulted in him going.No... the lack of crowd against charlton in the FA cup resulted ratty leaving...

Great, lets put a curse on the man that has to try and get us out of this mess.

You and a few others make me feel ashamed to be Norwich fans.

I am behind Gunn, I have no choice, and I wouldnt have chosen him, but FFS he has to build a squad for nothing with Butterworth and Crook and motivate them to perform next year.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Yes, I am so concerned that having Gunn as manager will relegate us, yet again, down to League 2, that I Hexed him last night with a binary, reptile based Hex.

Sorry, but I had little choice, its a nasty Hex too..........but so be it.[:D]

Sceptical are we? :

Look how he ended up!

I cannot allow Gunn to ruin our beloved club any further............the Hex is cast and cannot now be recalled.

[/quote]

Don''t tell me Wiz all his hair will fall out![:D]

[quote user="ryan85k"]

I am behind Gunn, I have no choice, and I wouldnt have chosen him, but FFS he has to build a squad for nothing with Butterworth and Crook and motivate them to perform next year.

[/quote]

Well this will cheer you up ryan, tomorrow Smith and Jones will be Hexed too!

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Sorry, but I had little choice, its a nasty Hex too..........but so be it.[:D]

Sceptical are we? :

Look how he ended up!

[/quote]

Don''t tell me Wiz all his hair will fall out![:D]

[/quote]

In jest Butler, you''ve stumbled upon how my Hexes work, ie. not the obvious football connection, the Hex works on many levels I''m afraid.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="ryan85k"]

[/quote]

Well this will cheer you up ryan, tomorrow Smith and Jones will be Hexed too!

[/quote]

What makes you think that I am pro board?  Getting behind the management and the playing squad is something that I will be doing from the off.

You putting some sort of evil Hex on Smith and Jones would delight me.

[quote user="ryan85k"]

[/quote]

He''s not actually a real wizard mate!

[quote user="ryan85k"]What makes you think that I am pro board?  Getting behind the management and the playing squad is something that I will be doing from the off.

[/quote]

Then consider it done, I have an odd, old, smelly virgin laying about!

[quote user="Destort"][quote user="ryan85k"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Can you be 100% certain?

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="ryan85k"]What makes you think that I am pro board?  Getting behind the management and the playing squad is something that I will be doing from the off.

[/quote]

Then consider it done, I have an odd, old, smelly virgin laying about!

[/quote]

Thank you. Could you do me one more favour, and make sure that Gunn''s hex doesnt relate to performance in the transfer market or on the pitch?  Something like having bowel problems whenever he enters a supermarket would be fine......

[quote user="ryan85k"][quote user="Destort"][quote user="ryan85k"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Can you be 100% certain?

[/quote]

I have my methods ryan, just before they''re sacrificed in a rather messy way, I send Igor, my trusted man servent in with his trusty and rusty probe!

[quote user="ryan85k"]Thank you. Could you do me one more favour, and make sure that Gunn''s hex doesnt relate to performance in the transfer market or on the pitch?  Something like having bowel problems whenever he enters a supermarket would be fine...... [/quote]

I''m starting to like you ryan, your humour shows promise.

Can this be moved to the non-football board?  Or perhaps we could have a sub-board for kids playing dungeons and dragons?

[quote user="Larry David"]Can this be moved to the non-football board?  Or perhaps we could have a sub-board for kids playing dungeons and dragons?[/quote]

Its about the Norwich City manager, that seems pretty related to me David.

And my Hexes were allowed all last season on here!

[quote user="Larry David"]Can this be moved to the non-football board?  Or perhaps we could have a sub-board for kids playing dungeons and dragons?[/quote]

[/quote]

It''s not really though is it? It''s just a tedious, attention seeking post all about First Wizard and very little to do with Bryan Gunn..

[/quote]

It''s not really though is it? It''s just a tedious, attention seeking post all about First Wizard and very little to do with Bryan Gunn..

[/quote]

[quote user="Larry David"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Attention seeker? says the man who posted his reply 3 times![;)]

Seriously, even Archant has printed my Hex posts.

Don''t mess with the Wizard he will put a spell on you making you aimlessly repeat yourself

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Larry David"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Attention seeker? says the man who posted his reply 3 times![;)]

Seriously, even Archant has printed my Hex posts.

[/quote]

Blame the shoddy server and the messageboards lack of an edit/delete function (plus the duplicate post filter that apparently doens''t work).

[quote user="CT "]Come on then Wiz. Answer my second point[/quote][quote user="CT "]Still not answered my second point Wiz[/quote]

[quote user="birdman"]Don''t mess with the Wizard he will put a spell on you making you aimlessly repeat yourself[/quote]I see what you mean birdman!

Sorry, but I had little choice, its a nasty Hex too..........but so be it.

Sceptical are we? :

Look how he ended up!

[/quote]

Grow up you poor excuse of a Man!!

[quote user="CT "]I dont think you hexing Gunn will result in him going and I dont think your ''hexing'' of Roeder resulted in him going.No... the lack of crowd against charlton in the FA cup resulted ratty leaving...[/quote]This one. Do you honestly think you''re hexes contribute to managers losing their jobs?