Sign in to follow this  
colneycanary

More rumours from the transfer rumours site....

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]Gunn is without a shadow of doubt the worst manager in this clubs history and he will be sacked before xmas next season , no dont go to many youth matches but you dont need to be a genius to know kids wont cut it in a league 1 football , they just wont be up to it physically .Will Martin and Spillane even be capable of making the step up from league 2 , i doubt it .[/quote] didn''t martin and spillane play in the luton team that beat scunthorpe at wemmbley? aren''t scunthorpe now in the championship?

One off cup match , seen it a thousand times and means nothing , if  Luton were capable of beating Championship class sides on a regular basis they wouldnt be non league now.

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]Our youth players wont be good enough for league 1 , Gunn is the worst manager in this clubs history and this club will go nowhere while Smith is still breathing .[/quote]Well you know what to do don`t you ?go and support Man U or anyone long as its not norwich.Sheeesh i really do get peed off with Wizards yours and a few others outlook.Bet you don''t even go to matches do you, cuz your still have homework to do !!!!

[quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="Loan City Fc "]Our youth players wont be good enough for league 1 , Gunn is the worst manager in this clubs history and this club will go nowhere while Smith is still breathing .[/quote]Well you know what to do don`t you ?go and support Man U or anyone long as its not norwich.Sheeesh i really do get peed off with Wizards yours and a few others outlook.Bet you don''t even go to matches do you, cuz your still have homework to do !!!! [/quote]bloodwagon i think i love you. finally someone i agree with

[quote user="Normal for Norfolk"][quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="Loan City Fc "]Our youth players wont be good enough for league 1 , Gunn is the worst manager in this clubs history and this club will go nowhere while Smith is still breathing .[/quote]Well you know what to do don`t you ?go and support Man U or anyone long as its not norwich.Sheeesh i really do get peed off with Wizards yours and a few others outlook.Bet you don''t even go to matches do you, cuz your still have homework to do !!!! [/quote]bloodwagon i think i love you. finally someone i agree with[/quote]AWWWWW thank you

You sit happy clapping Delia Smith and her clown Gunny much longer and there will be no Norwich to support , fans like you should sod off to Portman Road and take the Town loving cook with you .

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]One off cup match , seen it a thousand times and means nothing , if  Luton were capable of beating Championship class sides on a regular basis they wouldnt be non league now.[/quote]

Spillane & Martin didn''t play for Luton when they were a Championship side.

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]You sit happy clapping Delia Smith and her clown Gunny much longer and there will be no Norwich to support , fans like you should sod off to Portman Road and take the Town loving cook with you .[/quote]By the sounds of it you need to go down the road, as you sure are not happy with City !!!!A true supporter will SUPPORT them through thick and thin, trust me i seen them through the thin times, and i`ll support them even if there in the Anglia Combination League. By the sounds of it your a fair weather supported (if you even go to matches).So you run along to ip*** and enjoy.

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]Did i say they did ?[/quote]

Your reply to, Normal for Norfolk''s post which consisted of the following ''didn''t martin and spillane play in the luton team that beat scunthorpe at wembley? aren''t scunthorpe now in the championship?'' was ''One off cup match , seen it a thousand times and means nothing , if  Luton were capable of beating Championship class sides on a regular basis they wouldnt be non league now.'' So what has Luton''s past demise from second tier football got to do with Spillane & Martin being part of their current Trophy win over Scunthorpe?

[quote]really can''t see Brian Easton or James McArthur wanting to play League 1 football, been looked at by a number of Championship sides[/quote]

I sort of agree, but Championship sides are only going to sign so many players and Newcastle and Middlesborough certainly won''t be signing players of a low standard. I think some players will have to lower their standards if they want to play footy. I can see Norwich getting a couple of reasonable players, because looking below the Championship we are going to be a more desirable Div 1 team to play for regardless of the debt - The ground, facilities, number of fans etc.

[quote user="Downloads"]

[quote]really can''t see Brian Easton or James McArthur wanting to play League 1 football, been looked at by a number of Championship sides[/quote]

and Newcastle and Middlesborough certainly won''t be signing players of a low standard.

[/quote]I wouldn''t want to bet on it given their track record![;)]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Normal for Norfolk"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Normal for Norfolk"][quote user="First Wizard"]We''re going down again! and thats not a rumour![/quote]nope it''s just you being melodramatic[/quote]

What? like last season you mean?[:|]

[/quote]is there any need to be so negative. we have a fresh start, hopefully we can build a decent squad and achieve something maybe not this season but in a few years [/quote]

Jeez, you really believe and would accept that?..... [:S]

[/quote]Well, if you already think we''re going down, then surely you''d accept us building a decent squad and staying up - wouldn''t you?

[quote user="First Wizard"]We''re going down again! and thats not a rumour![/quote]

And if we won league one at a stroll you''d be saying "it won''t last we''ll be straight back down again......"  Change the bloody record.

Some people will always predict doom because eventually they''ll be right - and then they can tell you they are!

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]It would be madness to predict anything but doom where Norwich are concerned , Delia Smith has them on a one way route to oblivion .[/quote]

I didn''t know they allowed Micheal Wynn Jones to have an account here!

"It would be madness to predict anything but doom where Norwich are concerned , Delia Smith has them on a one way route to oblivion ."

Interesting that you use the word ''them'' rather than ''us''.

Just an observation, but aren''t we all supposed to be supporters of the same Club, or was it a Freudian slip?

Where has all of the optimism gone ? A couple of years ago we finished around 20th and still the next season we was all saying that we will get play-offs. Now we have been relegated after an abismal season, and everyone is saying that we are going to go down to League 2. We are well equipped for League 1 and i expect us to mount a serious challenge for the title.

I can see why everybody is getting on Delias back but WHY are you getting on Gunn''s ? He had to do with Roeders team for tghe remainder of the season and all he could do was bring in loan players, a couple that looked like very good players that i would have at City in a heartbeat. Gunn now has the chance to create his own team and If he fails this season, then i can see every reason to get on his back, but at the minute, will eereyone stop turning on one of the legends of this club and get behind him and the team for next season. Why would any legend want to come back here with some fans who just turn oon them straightaway and start calling them useless and clowns. Would everyone call Mike Walker a clown if he came here and only got play offs ? What about if Huclerby returns but only get 3 goals in a season ? Everyone stop turning on our background staff which  are full of our legends and our team, and get behind them for the new season and help them mount  a seriuos bid for the title.

Come on you yellows!!!

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]It would be madness to predict anything but doom where Norwich are concerned , Delia Smith has them on a one way route to oblivion .
[/quote]

Are YOU just on loan? I hope you are because like many of our loan players I can''t wait to get rid of you.

OTBC