Sign in to follow this  
William Darby

Re: MASTERMIND

Yeah i think it''s got a bit out of hand now, i think we should draw a big line under this and get back on topic. Not only that, it''s a bit disrespectful to the OP.

Big line:  ____________________________________________________________________________________

"CT couldnt contain his delight at being given the role of "Student Leader" at his school. He added: "Hopefully this should keep the bullies off my back." It is thought that CT will last no more than a day in the role before the urge to return to his computer will become too great, added to the fact that he will have to "talk" to people.

[quote user="Beaker"]

"CT couldnt contain his delight at being given the role of "Student Leader" at his school. He added: "Hopefully this should keep the bullies off my back." It is thought that CT will last no more than a day in the role before the urge to return to his computer will become too great, added to the fact that he will have to "talk" to people.

[/quote]

Haha classic!

Try making up your own comebacks and not relying on crappy american put down pictures.

Oh and by the way if i could do that in that picture i wouldnt be sitting here right now

[quote user="Beaker"]Try making up your own comebacks and not relying on crappy american put down pictures.[/quote]Are you telling me that all of your pics are your own?Thought not...

[quote user="Beaker"]Try making up your own comebacks and not relying on crappy american put down pictures.[/quote]Lmao.

[quote user="CT "][quote user="Beaker"]Try making up your own comebacks and not relying on crappy american put down pictures.[/quote]

Are you telling me that all of your pics are your own?

Thought not...
[/quote]

Thought wrong. I have an extensive library of pictures at my disposal. Especially for you.

xxxx

[quote user="Beaker"]

[quote user="CT "][quote user="Beaker"]Try making up your own comebacks and not relying on crappy american put down pictures.[/quote]Are you telling me that all of your pics are your own?Thought not...[/quote]

Thought wrong. I have an extensive library of pictures at my disposal. Especially for you.

xxxx

[/quote][IMG]http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu276/Canary2345/o_rly.jpg[/IMG]