Sign in to follow this  
William Darby

Re: MASTERMIND

It was just a throw away comment... designed to provoke a reaction from the scummer taking the mickey.Visit ANY of their fansites and they post much much worse (try www.twtd.co.uk for a start)..I dont condone what he did, I also have the upmost of sympathy for the girls involved and their parents.  It goes without saying that I think Wright is a horrible individual and a pathetic excuse for a man.Maybe it was a bit OTT but believe me the scummers are worse than that, if they dont want to see anti ipswich posts they can do one as far as I''m concerned.

[quote user="John"][quote user="Canaries in Bed"]No way does Norwich have 200k people, this is Norwich not all the small towns and villages on the outside.[/quote]

Where did you get those numbers from CIB?

I have to say that i also thought Norwich had a far larger population (about 180,000).
[/quote]

It was on some housing and crime website.

Just looked on Wiki,

27Norwich174,047CityNorfolkIncludes Thorpe St. Andrew

I always thought Norwich was bigger, even Luton and MK are bigger.

[quote user="CT "]They were fine with it when we walked through their horrible little town, they should be fine with it now.

If they arent- then dont come on this messageboard!
[/quote]

seem to remember you getting very uptight when someone mentioned Holly and Jessica and Madeline McCann. You hypocritical, spotty, loner teenager

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="CT "]They were fine with it when we walked through their horrible little town, they should be fine with it now.

If they arent- then dont come on this messageboard!
[/quote]

Pathetic, CT, I don''t know if you realise how childish you sound.  Ipswich isn''t all that bad, and I find it pretty sad that we always bang on about it like that.  Your joke was uncalled for.
[/quote]
Oh come on, a bit over sensitive. What CT said doesn''t mean he condone''s what the bloke did. Jesus.
[/quote]

Agreed. How many Norwich fans were chanting that at Ipswich? I for one was ... I''m not going to lie about it. If you went to Ipswich, I''m sure you did aswell.

It was a rather stupid comment to come out with in this thread. It now basically looks as if we had no comeback so we''ve just gone for any abuse possible. But it''s hardly that much of a big deal what he said.

[quote user="Beaker"]

[quote user="CT "]They were fine with it when we walked through their horrible little town, they should be fine with it now.If they arent- then dont come on this messageboard![/quote]

seem to remember you getting very uptight when someone mentioned Holly and Jessica and Madeline McCann. You hypocritical, spotty, loner teenager

[/quote]Says the person with multiple user names ..... and the person that posted ''poo = otsemobor''......

[quote user="CT "]It was just a throw away comment... designed to provoke a reaction from the scummer taking the mickey.

Visit ANY of their fansites and they post much much worse (try www.twtd.co.uk for a start)..

I dont condone what he did, I also have the upmost of sympathy for the girls involved and their parents.  It goes without saying that I think Wright is a horrible individual and a pathetic excuse for a man.

Maybe it was a bit OTT but believe me the scummers are worse than that, if they dont want to see anti ipswich posts they can do one as far as I''m concerned.
[/quote]

Well done for above mate.

I haven''t see TWTD website, but I can''t imagine them having anything substantial to take the piss out of us.

I have only one username and that is the legendary "Beaks". Oh and by the way it was otsemobor = poo

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="CT "]They were fine with it when we walked through their horrible little town, they should be fine with it now.If they arent- then dont come on this messageboard![/quote]Pathetic, CT, I don''t know if you realise how childish you sound.  Ipswich isn''t all that bad, and I find it pretty sad that we always bang on about it like that.  Your joke was uncalled for.[/quote]Oh come on, a bit over sensitive. What CT said doesn''t mean he condone''s what the bloke did. Jesus.[/quote]

Agreed. How many Norwich fans were chanting that at Ipswich? I for one was ... I''m not going to lie about it. If you went to Ipswich, I''m sure you did aswell.

It was a rather stupid comment to come out with in this thread. It now basically looks as if we had no comeback so we''ve just gone for any abuse possible. But it''s hardly that much of a big deal what he said.

[/quote]They wont criticise you and others I''m sure. I''m CT and everything I do deserves to be ridiculed and is attention seeking...

[quote user="bluemike"][quote user="CT "]
[8] STEVIE WRIGHT WRIGHT WRIGHT![8]

[/quote]Its all very well having some banter about football etc but when someone finds it amusing and funny that 5 girls have been murdered it really is quite sick and shameful. It really does sum up the total ignorance and depths that you choose to stoop to. I dont care which team you support it is out of order. I guess if you find it amusing then we all know what kind of person you are, a Steve Wright maybe ??
[/quote]

But then again, what song do you guys sing about Justin Fashanu hanging himself in a shed?

I don''t agree with us singing that, but your just as bad as us!

[quote user="CT "]It was just a throw away comment... designed to provoke a reaction from the scummer taking the mickey.Visit ANY of their fansites and they post much much worse (try www.twtd.co.uk for a start)..I dont condone what he did, I also have the upmost of sympathy for the girls involved and their parents.  It goes without saying that I think Wright is a horrible individual and a pathetic excuse for a man.Maybe it was a bit OTT but believe me the scummers are worse than that, if they dont want to see anti ipswich posts they can do one as far as I''m concerned.[/quote]Fair enough CT, but i''d strongly suggest that you don''t stoop to their level. Believe me, i''m well aware what ''they'' can be like across the boarder, but we should strive to be better than that. Saying and chanting those particular kind of comments will tarnish our good name as a club. We''re better than that. If their going to act in a disgraceful manner let them, but in the knowledge that they are doing themselves no favours to say the least.Lets keep the banter in football, i for one don''t want to associate myself with this form particular form of discussion.

[quote user="Beaker"]

C.T:

"oooHH, what number should i get on my new shirt next year?, gaaahiiiveen"

[/quote]That actually made me laugh [:D]The in-accuracy is incredible....

[quote user="CT "][quote user="Beaker"]I have only one username and that is the legendary "Beaks". Oh and by the way it was otsemobor = poo[/quote]

Cough *dr. bunsen * Cough

[/quote]

He isn''t and never even was Dr Bunsen. They are 2 totally different people. Bar the fact they both had a muppet as their avatar and name - I don''t really see why everyone is adament they are one and the same. But there ya go hey ...

[quote user="JJ"]Is this thread still about Mastermind? [:s][/quote]

I''ll take that as a no then.

[IMG]http://joshandjosh.typepad.com/josh_josh_are_rich_and_fa/images/2008/04/27/young_gay_married_new_york_times_ma.jpg[/IMG]CT & Beaker?