The demise of NCFC between 1998-2009

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[quote user="stress makes Gunn s vitiligo worse"]Smudger

Exact question

Norwich City protests and demonstrations between 1995 to 2009
[/quote]delia r

exact question

The demise of NCFC between 1998-2009

[/quote]please forgive me if the first date is wrong(1998) i cant remember exactly when the bi ach took charge

Its a bloke called Roger Canwell. He is a good friend of mine! He was on mastermind earlier on in the year and he stormed through in 1st place! He wont tell me if he has won it or not!!Set your sky+!!

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]Its a bloke called Roger Canwell. He is a good friend of mine! He was on mastermind earlier on in the year and he stormed through in 1st place! He wont tell me if he has won it or not!!Set your sky+!![/quote]

And there was me thinking it was the genius, Gingerpele.  [:D][:D][;)]

[quote user="CT "][8] STEVIE WRIGHT WRIGHT WRIGHT![8][/quote]Its all very well having some banter about football etc but when someone finds it amusing and funny that 5 girls have been murdered it really is quite sick and shameful. It really does sum up the total ignorance and depths that you choose to stoop to. I dont care which team you support it is out of order. I guess if you find it amusing then we all know what kind of person you are, a Steve Wright maybe ??

[quote user="bluemike"][quote user="CT "]
[8] STEVIE WRIGHT WRIGHT WRIGHT![8]

[/quote]Its all very well having some banter about football etc but when someone finds it amusing and funny that 5 girls have been murdered it really is quite sick and shameful. It really does sum up the total ignorance and depths that you choose to stoop to. I dont care which team you support it is out of order. I guess if you find it amusing then we all know what kind of person you are, a Steve Wright maybe ??
[/quote]

If you didn''t invade our message boards you wouldn''t have to read it.

Have a word with your scummy little mates who come on here to rip the wet or take a leaf out of another town supporter who comes on here and has no trouble from us.  Either stick to sensible debate of bugger off.  Thank you and have a nice day [:)]

[quote user="bluemike"][quote user="CT "]
[8] STEVIE WRIGHT WRIGHT WRIGHT![8]

[/quote]Its all very well having some banter about football etc but when someone finds it amusing and funny that 5 girls have been murdered it really is quite sick and shameful. It really does sum up the total ignorance and depths that you choose to stoop to. I dont care which team you support it is out of order. I guess if you find it amusing then we all know what kind of person you are, a Steve Wright maybe ??
[/quote]

Sorry CT gotta agree here, a bit over board me thinks

[quote user="taintedtom2000"]

[quote user="bluemike"][quote user="CT "][8] STEVIE WRIGHT WRIGHT WRIGHT![8][/quote]Its all very well having some banter about football etc but when someone finds it amusing and funny that 5 girls have been murdered it really is quite sick and shameful. It really does sum up the total ignorance and depths that you choose to stoop to. I dont care which team you support it is out of order. I guess if you find it amusing then we all know what kind of person you are, a Steve Wright maybe ??[/quote]

Sorry CT gotta agree here, a bit over board me thinks

[/quote]Agreed, and I find it pretty unbelievable you stuck up for CT WAY.

[quote user="CT "]They were fine with it when we walked through their horrible little town, they should be fine with it now.If they arent- then dont come on this messageboard![/quote]Pathetic, CT, I don''t know if you realise how childish you sound.  Ipswich isn''t all that bad, and I find it pretty sad that we always bang on about it like that.  Your joke was uncalled for.

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="CT "]They were fine with it when we walked through their horrible little town, they should be fine with it now.If they arent- then dont come on this messageboard![/quote]Pathetic, CT, I don''t know if you realise how childish you sound.  Ipswich isn''t all that bad, and I find it pretty sad that we always bang on about it like that.  Your joke was uncalled for.[/quote]Oh come on, a bit over sensitive. What CT said doesn''t mean he condone''s what the bloke did. Jesus.

I think I got 5. No idea with some of these questions about  what happened in 1921!

Police Force

Norwich

Population

Number of households

Offence Locally Per 1000 Population
Locally Nationally
Robbery 154 1.23 1.85
Theft of a motor vehicle 427 3.42 4.04
Theft from a motor vehicle 1366 10.93 9.56
Sexual offences 882 7.06 1.17
Violence against a person 3971 31.78 19.97
Burglary 699 5.59 5.67

Police Force

Ipswich

Population

Number of households

Locally Nationally
Robbery 155 1.32 1.85
Theft of a motor vehicle 406 3.46 4.04
Theft from a motor vehicle 1129 9.61 9.56
Sexual offences 214 1.82 1.17
Violence against a person 2878 24.51 19.97
Burglary 715 6.09 5.67

There is a lot of Pervs in Norwich....

Sorry was trying to work out which is rougher.

It doesn''t really matter unto what you think of Ipswich as a place, but that was quite frankly disgusting CT (infact the word "disgusting" doesn''t really justify it).In general i like to think our fans are among the most decent in the UK, but comments like yours CT are nothing but embarassing.For those concerned by CT''s earlier comment, i''d like to apologise as a fellow city fan. Luckily he is very much within the minority of those who wear the yellow and green, and i''d like to think he regrets his comment (although thats now up to him to be big enough to take it back).

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="CT "]They were fine with it when we walked through their horrible little town, they should be fine with it now.If they arent- then dont come on this messageboard![/quote]Pathetic, CT, I don''t know if you realise how childish you sound.  Ipswich isn''t all that bad, and I find it pretty sad that we always bang on about it like that.  Your joke was uncalled for.[/quote]Oh come on, a bit over sensitive. What CT said doesn''t mean he condone''s what the bloke did. Jesus.[/quote]No, but he made it a subject of ''comedy'' which it clearly is not.  A bit over sensitive?  I don''t think so really, it was pathetic.

Well done roger!! I got 4 too. I will speak to him soon and try and get out of him if he actually won the whole thing !

The scummers post plenty worse about us on their various M/BS....Oh and they didnt mind it when we walked through their HORRIBLE town.Just because I said it also doesnt mean I condone it....[:S]

[quote user="CT "]The scummers post plenty worse about us on their various M/BS....Oh and they didnt mind it when we walked through their HORRIBLE town.Just because I said it also doesnt mean I condone it....[:S][/quote]Does it also mean the city fans singing it at the derby last decemeber condone it?No... it was just a throw away stupid football chant but as usual because its C.T you all come down on me like a ton of bricks.Had someone else posted it i''m sure it would have been ignored.The way some people pick me out and criticise me for things theyd simply ignore had it beeen someone else is just ridiculous.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

Police Force

Norwich

Population

Number of households

Locally Nationally
Robbery 154 1.23 1.85
Theft of a motor vehicle 427 3.42 4.04
Theft from a motor vehicle 1366 10.93 9.56
Sexual offences 882 7.06 1.17
Violence against a person 3971 31.78 19.97
Burglary 699 5.59 5.67

Police Force

Ipswich

Population

Number of households

Locally Nationally
Robbery 155 1.32 1.85
Theft of a motor vehicle 406 3.46 4.04
Theft from a motor vehicle 1129 9.61 9.56
Sexual offences 214 1.82 1.17
Violence against a person 2878 24.51 19.97
Burglary 715 6.09 5.67

There is a lot of Pervs in Norwich....

Sorry was trying to work out which is rougher.

[/quote]If you take into consideration the true population figures of Norwich (230000ish) and Ipswich (140000ish) those figures are probably a bit skewed.

Mate, I think there is a time and a place and talking about 6 young girls who got killed is not on and not nice.

Nothing against you at all, but here it is documented and can be read and reread many atime and you are a ''face''. In the stands, its is loads of people.

[quote user="CT "][quote user="CT "]The scummers post plenty worse about us on their various M/BS....Oh and they didnt mind it when we walked through their HORRIBLE town.Just because I said it also doesnt mean I condone it....[:S][/quote]Does it also mean the city fans singing it at the derby last decemeber condone it?No... it was just a throw away stupid football chant but as usual because its C.T you all come down on me like a ton of bricks.Had someone else posted it i''m sure it would have been ignored.The way some people pick me out and criticise me for things theyd simply ignore had it beeen someone else is just ridiculous.[/quote]Tell us what purpose it serves chanting that monsters name then CT? I''m intrigued to know how saying something like that could be justified.And no, it''s not because it''s you CT, i have no personal vendetta against you. It could of been any individual stating that particular comment, and i would still have disputed it to the up most, it just happened to be you.

No way does Norwich have 200k people, this is Norwich not all the small towns and villages on the outside.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]No way does Norwich have 200k people, this is Norwich not all the small towns and villages on the outside.[/quote]Where did you get those numbers from CIB?I have to say that i also thought Norwich had a far larger population (about 180,000).