Sign in to follow this  
ROBFLECK

The fact is that money talks

Well, Gunny''s right there...

Football has become a marketing thing. I''m not as passionate about it anymore, because it''s about money and wealth.Do you really think a club like NCFC will attract huge investments...don''t think so. I hate to tell you Doomy''s right, but I''m afraid he is.

Might be a cliche but I''ll always support City...but I''m losing my passion for football in general. A club that wants to produce it''s own talent just doesn''t stand a chance anymore, unless it''s got a rich man waiting in the wings...  League One might not be such a bad thing for our academy but it''s a real trauma for our club... I''m not even watching Barca - ManU just because I don''t agree with the way football is going...Man U this, Fergie that... it''s like there is nothing else going on anymore!

Maybe old-fashioned... but I liked the competivity between clubs better in the eighties and nineties.

[quote user="Pablo''s pubic perm"]But it don''t sing and dance, and it don''t walk! And if you''ll pardon me i''d like to say, you''ll do OK, forever in league one babe !!!