Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

a message to the board... your a disgrace to this fine city !

DOOMCASTER!!! HAHAHAH. I see what you''ve done there! That''s hilarious!!!!!

oh and by the way... it''s "could HAVE"  "would HAVE" not "could of" and "would of". How many times to I have to try and get this into your tiny brain? It''s impossible to respect the views of someone who clearly is incapable of basic learning skills

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="Felixfan"]Subject line:- Do you mean "you are"[/quote]

No he means clowns like you that still defend the cook and others who have all but destroyed our club are.

[/quote]

I was making a grammatical statement not trading insults which seem to be your stock in trade.

[quote user="BIC"]DOOMCASTER!!! HAHAHAH.

I see what you''ve done there! That''s hilarious!!!!!

oh and by the way... it''s "could HAVE"  "would HAVE" not "could of" and "would of".

How many times to I have to try and get this into your tiny brain?
It''s impossible to respect the views of someone who clearly is incapable of basic learning skills
[/quote]

It is also "do I" not "to I" but nevermind.

At least if you are going to play the grammar queen, try to ensure that you get things right yourself dear... [:$]

[quote user="Felixfan"][quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="Felixfan"]Subject line:- Do you mean "you are"[/quote]

No he means clowns like you that still defend the cook and others who have all but destroyed our club are.

[/quote]

I was making a grammatical statement not trading insults which seem to be your stock in trade.

[/quote]

Oh I see, then in that case I will retract the clown statement and just call you ''numb nuts'' instead then.

Why do people like you try to take the moral high ground in such a way?

This is a football forum in case you hadn''t noticed?  Not University Challenge.

Why not offer your thoughts on what you think about the original posters message rather than picking holes in his grammar? 

Smudger - Retraction accepted.

Surely a very basic use of the English language is not University Challenge, and the poor use of language can devalue the message - a bit like swearing,shouting or using insults.

To the message itself  I neither defend the board nor denigrate them. Yes they have made lots of mistakes but there is nobody else wanting to invest in the club. To call them a disgrace to the fine city is probably as well thought out as the grammar.

[quote user="jbghost"]

So just explain to me how you are blaming the board for our failure v Burnleys success when by your own admission they provided a football budget 3 times the size of Burnley to the manager. Argue all you like about money spent elswhere in the club instead of players.

Simple fact  Norwich playing budget £8.5 million. Burnley playing budget £3.5 million.

[/quote]

The point is not about money though, it is about ineptitude. They have shelled out enough for us to hold our own in the champs. The problem is that what they know about running a football club, you could write on the end of your thumbnail, hence the succession of pigs ears managers that no other club would have appointed in a month of Sundays. What the hell are they playing at? It certainly aint football. We need people with vision and expertise in football on the board, but they are too blind to accept that and prefer to bungle along with their amateurish ''little Norwich togetherness'' head in sand happy claptrap.

[quote user="Felixfan"]

Smudger - Retraction accepted.

Surely a very basic use of the English language is not University Challenge, and the poor use of language can devalue the message - a bit like swearing,shouting or using insults.

To the message itself  I neither defend the board nor denigrate them. Yes they have made lots of mistakes but there is nobody else wanting to invest in the club. To call them a disgrace to the fine city is probably as well thought out as the grammar.

[/quote]

I disagree with the poor grammar comments.

The whole country has regional dialects and there are some people out there who I would fancy are a hell of a lot brighter than both you and myself who struggle with their grammar for one reason or another.

Maybe some of these people you so eloquently take the pee out of are dyslexic?

Does that mean that you have any greater understanding of them with rgeards to what factors make up a winning football team and the wider problems at NCFC?

Of course it doesn''t and quite frankly your one upmanship when it comes to a trivial thing like grammar in a posters message says far more about you than it does about them.

As for nobody else wanting to invest in the board, we have found out a few times in the last year that this clearly is not the case.

Yes nobody wants to invest at the ridiculous price tag that Delia & Wynn Jones put on the club.

It is because of this ridulous price tag and other restraints that she has put on a possible takeover that she is a disgrace and will finally bow out a far more hated figure in the City than Mr Chase ever was.

really well said , my thoughts 100 percent .

delia just wont admit defeat , and she is prepared to take this club with her ,

this is a different ball game to what she knows, and its the fans and the love of this club that is suffering long term .

[quote user="singing canary"]

firstly i will say well done burnley .

little ground , not a big budget , and about half the crowd norwich get.

delia blaming relegation due to the increasing player wage demand , unable to attract big players .

sorry delia once again you are wrong .

mistake after mistake , managers brought in who have no idea of what they are doing , poor quality players who are more than likely on double what players of burnley are on .

the is no excuse for this poor season we have had , and our worst season for fifty years.

i question the players we had , people like croft, marshall who were quick enough to shoulder the blame and depart the following week .

even after relegation , poor execuses .

if delia had this clubs interests at heart , she should be talking to the fans of norwich telling us how they arte going to put things right .

but no ,

bryan gunn stating we should be patient regarding players we are going to bring in , carry on and we once again will miss the good players as other clubs will come in and snap them up .

the clubs value must have gone down rapidly over the last few seasons , now after relegation will be worth less .

delia if you want out , you have to go now because your are a cook, and your popularity is going downhill as quickly as our leauge status .

i firmly think delia will not sell , or if she does, she wants a figure way above what this club is now worth , so we are in a catch 22 situation , and she is being stubborn and not budge what so ever ,and rather watch the club decline and the loyal fans of norwich suffer in the process .

carry on delia , giving the hard luck story , as no one is buying it now .

further more to this i am now in agreement with most people on here regarding the appoinment of bryan gunn , how on earth is gunn going to know what players we need , when he has never managed or played in this unknown division to norwich city.

its clear to see what she is doing , she will not put any money into the club as she wants rid of it , and hope we will just tick over untill its sold , but asking a very unrealistic price for it at the same time .

due to her serious lack of knowledge of football , that is not going to happen the club will go further into debt and the chances of selling it will decline day by day , and the club will be worth less ,

my grandfather went to every home game and away game for sixty years, at the age of 92 used to walk to the ground, this once great club will end up as nothing , he would turn in his grave now.

i dont believe for one minute no one , has offered to invest or help , its more lies ,the great fans of this club have had to suffer .

you need to cut your losses and go delia , before your losses increase tenfold , because you have no idea.

as i have said time and time again the relationship with delia and norwich city has turned very sour , and it will get worse we will never see glory days at carrow road again whilst we have someone with no idea at the helm of this club .

this is not your play toy delia , this is our club and we want it back .

[/quote]It''s you''re a disgrace.

ahahaha, so now you don''t know the difference between "could have" and "could of" because you might be dyslexic???Yeah right. I''m surprised you even know what dyslexia is to be totally honest.Hey I''ve got an idea. Why don''t you just make me shut up by threatening to punch my face in? Isn''t that how you normally go about business on Wrath of the Barclay?

what on earth are you on about ,

have you nothing better to do than insult me , i believe your the one acting like a child .

no i dont act like that at all , and it shows how narrow minded you are too

how i spell or poor my english is does not define my charactor .

no im not going to punch your face in , or even bother to tolerate pathetic people like you , who have nothing better to do with thier time insulting people they dont know ,

you know nothing about me , what i do or who i am , so keep your stupid coments to yourself .

i fully admit my english is not that brilliant ,but i bet im a better thought of person than a idiot who would rather pick up on my grammar rather than the point im making , get a life you muppet.

[quote user="BIC"]ahahaha, so now you don''t know the difference between "could have" and "could of" because you might be dyslexic???
Yeah right. I''m surprised you even know what dyslexia is to be totally honest.

Hey I''ve got an idea. Why don''t you just make me shut up by threatening to punch my face in? Isn''t that how you normally go about business on Wrath of the Barclay?
[/quote]

I didn''t say as much... but the other posters error could be.

My "could of" and "would of" is down to regional dialect and if you have a problem with that then it just shows you up for the type of individual that you are.

Oh silly me, because I was born in Leicestershire I am not allowed to be a Norwich fan am I (despite being so for 28yrs since my Dad who is from these parts first took me to a game).

Still as long as it allows you to avoid answering any serious questions about the state of our football club hey?

Keep firing away with the grammar police... but the only one you are making look a tit is yourself mate.

thankyou smudger , good of you to say mate .

[/quote]

No problem mate... it irks me that on a football forum people would rather comment about the use of somebody''s grammar than the issues in hand (especially at a club that is having it''s worst time in 50yrs if not ever).  Simple things please simple minds I suppose???

Only in narrow minded Norfolk me thinks.

lets face it smudger , it wasnt even my spelling !!! , maybe its the way i put things , i dont know .

to turn round and make out im some kind of hooligan without meeting me or knowing anything about me is nothing short of pathetic .

i have a five year old daughter ,and i am a family man ,im hardly going to cause trouble as my grammer is poor , but at least i admit it.

im a salesman by trade and use my "chat" rather than o level english to earn my money , of which i work hard and achieve well .

im a big norwich fan , and lived here all my life , and to be honest really enjoy talking to most people on here , with the same interests and concerns as myself .

most are really decent people and i respect thier views , even if sometimes i dont share them .

thanks once again for backing me up , its good to know some people , well most are willing to have a conversation about the points i am making , rather than exspecting me to write as an editor , of which i am not .

Burnley along with the rest of the league had a head start on us simply by being a "football club" first and last.... not some pansy boy outfit dressed up in women''s clothing. Who exactly is that image going to scare eh?

Thanks to Ms Smith and her entourage of wooly backed daaaaarlings this is what we are.... a soppy bunch of transvestite farmers everybody is having a good laugh at.

Now with "moonhead" in charge it''s only gonna get worse..... because not only are we sissy boys in drag.... we''re bloody ugly with it.

Dear oh dear oh dear........ [N]

[quote user="Cluck is God"]a soppy bunch of transvestite farmers[/quote]I didn''t realise they farmed transvestites Cluck! Is that how you get yours? Do you "pick your own"? [:^)]

[quote user="Cluck is God"]

Burnley along with the rest of the league had a head start on us simply by being a "football club" first and last.... not some pansy boy outfit dressed up in women''s clothing. Who exactly is that image going to scare eh?

Thanks to Ms Smith and her entourage of wooly backed daaaaarlings this is what we are.... a soppy bunch of transvestite farmers everybody is having a good laugh at.

Now with "moonhead" in charge it''s only gonna get worse..... because not only are we sissy boys in drag.... we''re bloody ugly with it.

Dear oh dear oh dear........ [N]

[/quote]

Lol! Alternatively for Lappinitup: BOARD OUT!

I am of the belief that Delia and Michael regularly post on here. I believe that she masquerades as the one known as LQ and he is Cameldung or something similar.

Dammit!You''ve found me out and there was I trying to be so careful...[:P]

[quote user="LQ"]Dammit!

You''ve found me out and there was I trying to be so careful...

[:P]

[/quote]

It''s okay.  We''ll just swap.  You can  be Michael from now on.[;)]

Is Neil Doncaster still Beaker?

Well Neil always told me that he posted as Smudger (amongst other things).And don''t be silly, I can''t pretend to be a man - they think in strange ways that I''ll never pretend to fathom![;)]

what on earth are you on about ,

have you nothing better to do than insult me , i believe your the one acting like a child .

no i dont act like that at all , and it shows how narrow minded you are too

how i spell or poor my english is does not define my charactor .

no im not going to punch your face in , or even bother to tolerate pathetic people like you , who have nothing better to do with thier time insulting people they dont know ,

you know nothing about me , what i do or who i am , so keep your stupid coments to yourself .

i fully admit my english is not that brilliant ,but i bet im a better thought of person than a idiot who would rather pick up on my grammar rather than the point im making , get a life you muppet.

[/quote]I was talking to Smudger you paranoid fool, so I think you can safely retract any comments you''ve just made about me being "stupid", "a muppet", "pathetic", "nothing better to do than insult", "narrow minded" "idiot". Because like I know nothing about you, you know absoultely fk all about me, are we agreed? Haven''t you just done what you wrongly accuse me of?

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="BIC"]ahahaha, so now you don''t know the difference between "could have" and "could of" because you might be dyslexic???Yeah right. I''m surprised you even know what dyslexia is to be totally honest.Hey I''ve got an idea. Why don''t you just make me shut up by threatening to punch my face in? Isn''t that how you normally go about business on Wrath of the Barclay?[/quote]

I didn''t say as much... but the other posters error could be.

My "could of" and "would of" is down to regional dialect and if you have a problem with that then it just shows you up for the type of individual that you are.

Oh silly me, because I was born in Leicestershire I am not allowed to be a Norwich fan am I (despite being so for 28yrs since my Dad who is from these parts first took me to a game).

Still as long as it allows you to avoid answering any serious questions about the state of our football club hey?

Keep firing away with the grammar police... but the only one you are making look a tit is yourself mate.

[/quote]I take you up on your sh itty grammer because you''re an irksome and unpleasant fool. There''s absolutely no point arguing about the state of NCFC with you because you''re so narrow minded and blinkered that you''re incapable of taking anyone else''s opinion on board, as we''ve seen hundreds and hundreds of times.So anyway, back to the point, don''t try and blame your lack of education on dialect. If you read a book from time to time you''d probably have more of an idea about how to construct sentences.

[quote user="LQ"]Dammit!

You''ve found me out and there was I trying to be so careful...

[:P]

[/quote]

It would explain everything Delia.[:|]

[quote user="Smudger"]My "could of" and "would of" is down to regional dialect[/quote]Smudger. What a load of codswallup! You are trying to tell us people WRITE in different accents. Get a grip man! [:S]