Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

a message to the board... your a disgrace to this fine city !

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Cluck is God"]a soppy bunch of transvestite farmers[/quote]I didn''t realise they farmed transvestites Cluck! Is that how you get yours? Do you "pick your own"? [:^)][/quote]

Delia has been breeding them for a decade or so now.... or should that be inbreeding.

Anyway... go and put your knickers on and make a cup of tea ya big jessy......

right i will say this then end this pathetic conversation with you.

the only person proving thier ignorance is yourself,

considering i was on the subject of football , and asking peoples opinion , you are the one changing the topic of conversation.

i do take other peoples opinion on board regarding the subject im talking about , you on the other hand have changed the subject .

im happy to answer any questions, and  i am open minded enough to understand peoples views , to make statements regarding myself, when you dont know me at all infact, is nothing more than than insulting and dam right rude , something im proud to say i would never be .

if you dont like what i write , or how i put it , then simple dont answer .

if you think you are that clever , please apply for a job as a teacher with your nearest county council.

but to be honest , how you are conducting yourself  i cant see how you would gain any respect .

not at any point have you mentioned the subject of football , so to throw insults at me that are unfounded you are proving to be very ignorant .

No one is throwing insults at you! What the hell are you on about?You''ve insulted me, calling me idiot, muppet etc etc, whereas I wasn''t even talking to you. If you actually read some of the messages in this thread instead of jumping to conclusions then you might have realised that.I''m sure planet Paranoia is nice at this time of year though

[quote user="singing canary"]

to throw insults at me that are unfounded you are proving to be very ignorant .

[/quote]Now read the thread again and I''ll await your apology

[quote user="BIC"][quote user="singing canary"]to throw insults at me that are unfounded you are proving to be very ignorant .[/quote]Now read the thread again and I''ll await your apology[/quote]I had to read through the thread to see who SC was referring to and decided he was talking to himself!

I know, it''s a quite bizarre rant. I began to think it might even be Smudger under a different username.

lets face it smudger , it wasnt even my spelling !!! , maybe its the way i put things , i dont know .

to turn round and make out im some kind of hooligan without meeting me or knowing anything about me is nothing short of pathetic .

i have a five year old daughter ,and i am a family man ,im hardly going to cause trouble as my grammer is poor , but at least i admit it.

im a salesman by trade and use my "chat" rather than o level english to earn my money , of which i work hard and achieve well .

im a big norwich fan , and lived here all my life , and to be honest really enjoy talking to most people on here , with the same interests and concerns as myself .

most are really decent people and i respect thier views , even if sometimes i dont share them .

thanks once again for backing me up , its good to know some people , well most are willing to have a conversation about the points i am making , rather than exspecting me to write as an editor , of which i am not .

[/quote]

Exactly, as I have said before it says far more about the people that do it than me or you.

I bash my posts out on here in a matter of minutes and typos and regional dialect obviously pops in to the equation now and again.

Cam likes to point out that just because I work in print I should proof read everything I put on here prior to posting... what a nerd with too much time on his hands hey???

[quote user="BIC"][quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="BIC"]ahahaha, so now you don''t know the difference between "could have" and "could of" because you might be dyslexic???
Yeah right. I''m surprised you even know what dyslexia is to be totally honest.

Hey I''ve got an idea. Why don''t you just make me shut up by threatening to punch my face in? Isn''t that how you normally go about business on Wrath of the Barclay?
[/quote]

I didn''t say as much... but the other posters error could be.

My "could of" and "would of" is down to regional dialect and if you have a problem with that then it just shows you up for the type of individual that you are.

Oh silly me, because I was born in Leicestershire I am not allowed to be a Norwich fan am I (despite being so for 28yrs since my Dad who is from these parts first took me to a game).

Still as long as it allows you to avoid answering any serious questions about the state of our football club hey?

Keep firing away with the grammar police... but the only one you are making look a tit is yourself mate.

[/quote]

I take you up on your sh itty grammer because you''re an irksome and unpleasant fool. There''s absolutely no point arguing about the state of NCFC with you because you''re so narrow minded and blinkered that you''re incapable of taking anyone else''s opinion on board, as we''ve seen hundreds and hundreds of times.

So anyway, back to the point, don''t try and blame your lack of education on dialect. If you read a book from time to time you''d probably have more of an idea about how to construct sentences.
[/quote]

What a narrow minded tit you are... do we not get out much???

Travel to the East Midlands you fool and see what people say that are from that part of the country.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Smudger"]My "could of" and "would of" is down to regional dialect[/quote]Smudger. What a load of codswallup! You are trying to tell us people WRITE in different accents. Get a grip man! [:S][/quote]

Yes I am trying to tell you that people do... I know that they do... unless of course they are intending to write a book or press release or something, which neither yourself, BIC, anybody else on this thread/forum or I are doing.

Like I said... tiny things please tiny minds... [:$]

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Smudger"]My "could of" and "would of" is down to regional dialect[/quote]Smudger. What a load of codswallup! You are trying to tell us people WRITE in different accents. Get a grip man! [:S][/quote]

Yes I am trying to tell you that people do... I know that they do... unless of course they are intending to write a book or press release or something, which neither yourself, BIC, anybody else on this thread/forum or I are doing.

Like I said... tiny things please tiny minds... [:$]

[/quote]

PS: It is Codswallop LAPP... if you are going to play this proof reading game then you really must keep up darling.

[quote user="Cluck is God"]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Cluck is God"]a soppy bunch of transvestite farmers[/quote]I didn''t realise they farmed transvestites Cluck! Is that how you get yours? Do you "pick your own"? [:^)][/quote]

Delia has been breeding them for a decade or so now.... or should that be inbreeding.

Anyway... go and put your knickers on and make a cup of tea ya big jessy......

[/quote]

Make that two LAPP... lol

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="BIC"][quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="BIC"]ahahaha, so now you don''t know the difference between "could have" and "could of" because you might be dyslexic???

Hey I''ve got an idea. Why don''t you just make me shut up by threatening to punch my face in? Isn''t that how you normally go about business on Wrath of the Barclay?
[/quote]

My "could of" and "would of" is down to regional dialect and if you have a problem with that then it just shows you up for the type of individual that you are.

Oh silly me, because I was born in Leicestershire I am not allowed to be a Norwich fan am I (despite being so for 28yrs since my Dad who is from these parts first took me to a game).

Still as long as it allows you to avoid answering any serious questions about the state of our football club hey?

Keep firing away with the grammar police... but the only one you are making look a tit is yourself mate.

[/quote]

I take you up on your sh itty grammer because you''re an irksome and unpleasant fool. There''s absolutely no point arguing about the state of NCFC with you because you''re so narrow minded and blinkered that you''re incapable of taking anyone else''s opinion on board, as we''ve seen hundreds and hundreds of times.

So anyway, back to the point, don''t try and blame your lack of education on dialect. If you read a book from time to time you''d probably have more of an idea about how to construct sentences.
[/quote]

Travel to the East Midlands you fool and see what people say that are from that part of the country.

[/quote]

You mean hey me ducks? I love the way Notts, Leics and Deerrby people say that. What part of Leicestershire? I lived in Rutland but also Notts too.

Not often I agree with you, although I find my self more often now, but I agree with the typos etc. I try to be correct in spelling etc, but like you said, if you bang the posts out quickly, then sometimes it goes wrong and I am not going to have sleepless nights about it. I certainly won''t be pulling people up on it, I may not take much interest if it comes out like this: I WOZ WLKIN TO DA SHOPZ AND SAW A M8 etc etc.

right i will say this then end this pathetic conversation with you.

the only person proving thier ignorance is yourself,

considering i was on the subject of football , and asking peoples opinion , you are the one changing the topic of conversation.

i do take other peoples opinion on board regarding the subject im talking about , you on the other hand have changed the subject .

im happy to answer any questions, and  i am open minded enough to understand peoples views , to make statements regarding myself, when you dont know me at all infact, is nothing more than than insulting and dam right rude , something im proud to say i would never be .

if you dont like what i write , or how i put it , then simple dont answer .

if you think you are that clever , please apply for a job as a teacher with your nearest county council.

but to be honest , how you are conducting yourself  i cant see how you would gain any respect .

not at any point have you mentioned the subject of football , so to throw insults at me that are unfounded you are proving to be very ignorant .

[/quote]

He doesn''t mention football because he knows that he has already had to concede defeat on what little he knows on that subject.

So instead he chooses to attempt to win an arguement on another subject, only to begin to make himself look a prize toss pot on that too.

Maybe it is time he learnt to accept when he is wrong a bit more graciously???

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="BIC"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You mean hey me ducks? I love the way Notts, Leics and Deerrby people say that. What part of Leicestershire? I lived in Rutland but also Notts too.

Not often I agree with you, although I find my self more often now, but I agree with the typos etc. I try to be correct in spelling etc, but like you said, if you bang the posts out quickly, then sometimes it goes wrong and I am not going to have sleepless nights about it. I certainly won''t be pulling people up on it, I may not take much interest if it comes out like this: I WOZ WLKIN TO DA SHOPZ AND SAW A M8 etc etc.

[/quote]

Yeah and how they say Garreh (Gary) and Ratbeeh and Blaybeh (Raty and Blayby)... except I never ever said that... my Mum and Dad brought me up properly there... lol

I was born in Lutterworth (South Leicestershire).

Only in Norfolk would so many people correct somebody''s Grammar on a football forum... I thought it was the working mans game??? [8-)]

And people from East Mids still don''t think that they have a strong accent! Not much peep''s, not much....

Also, its not a cob, its a roll.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

And people from East Mids still don''t think that they have a strong accent! Not much peep''s, not much....

[/quote]Corn on the roll eh? [:^)]

await my apology , you will be waiting a long time ..

i have hardly said anything to offend you.

you completely went off the subject of what i was talking about and throwing insults .

agreed smudger , having a go at me at my narrow minded opinion regarding football , when he has not discussed anything regarding football to start with with me .

keep ya on atroshin ba ..., hows that for a bit of the ol english my bootys

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

[/quote]Corn on the roll eh? [:^)][/quote]

No a ham cob, or cheese bap perhaps???

agreed smudger , having a go at me at my narrow minded opinion regarding football , when he has not discussed anything regarding football to start with with me .

keep ya on atroshin ba ..., hows that for a bit of the ol english my bootys

[/quote]

Oooh arr very Naarfalk... see I can''t even do it, but I think it''s boootiful... [;)]

as i said in my post yesterday , which seemed to be side tracked from the real issue .

this is another point , after todays plea from norwich city .

we will match any rebate not claimed .

this is blackmail , people are paying to watch championship football and not getting it .

i have never heard this sort of thing from any other club .

its disgusting to say the least .

Comparing this thread and my "anti" smudger thread they both get the same number of responses but the "smudger" thread got a few more views - Just shows that the feeling towards the board and smudger are very similar!!!!

[quote user="Disturbed"]Comparing this thread and my "anti" smudger thread they both get the same number of responses but the "smudger" thread got a few more views - Just shows that the feeling towards the board and smudger are very similar!!!![/quote]

You are the only disgrace... supporting somebody who has alll but destroyed NCFC.

Why don''t you get out from behind your keyboard and show your hatred towards the people who are trying to rid our club of the disease that has taken hold of it??? [:$]

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="Disturbed"]Comparing this thread and my "anti" smudger thread they both get the same number of responses but the "smudger" thread got a few more views - Just shows that the feeling towards the board and smudger are very similar!!!![/quote]

You are the only disgrace... supporting somebody who has alll but destroyed NCFC.

Why don''t you get out from behind your keyboard and show your hatred towards the people who are trying to rid our club of the disease that has taken hold of it??? [:$]

[/quote]

You see smudger this is the problem people have with you.

You are either a hater or lover of delia in your small world. The majority take the middle ground.

I want the same as you but a cannot hate someone who is doing their best and putting their own money where others dare not. You on the other hand hate and insult anybody with a different view to yours.

Yes  I want delia to move on  But with dignity

Yes i want more investment

Yes i want NCFC back in the championship

No - i do not hate you or your ilk - you are just a fanatical minority which every club has

hardly a ilk as you put it .

just a fan who has supported this club for many years and generations before .

sorry i dont like watching this great club go to the wall as we have ilks (as you put it) running it .

if you cant see how poorly this club has been run over the last few years you have the problem .

i used to call people names at school when i was about ten but i have grown out of calling people names .

my grammar may be poor but i have maturity on my side .