Sign in to follow this  
James Kent

At least when Ipswich replace their Chairman they have a plan

David Sheepshanks has stepped down as Ipswich Chairman in case anyone missed it. He is replaced by that real people person known as Marcus Evans.

Yet, when we replace our Chairman we seem to have no plan. No one is waiting in the wings. It just makes the whole thing a joke. There is no news or announcements from the club. I''m starting to think we won''t have a Chairman going into the new season.

Delia and Michael don''t seem to have the first clue what they are doing.

Marcus Evans ( if he exists ) is now owner , benefactor , Chairman , Sponsor and debt manager

Would be a bit dodgy were he to leave for any reason .....

[quote user="gary "]

Marcus Evans ( if he exists ) is now owner , benefactor , Chairman , Sponsor and debt manager

[/quote]Jealousy is such a terrible thing, had he decided to buy Norwich City I wonder if you would all be quite so anti him. Of course you wouldnt, in any case no-one is stupid enough to want to buy NCFC now, its a dying brand im afraid with very little if any appeal to the money men. Mr Evans could well decide to leave one day as could Abramovich or any of the consortiums that now own most of our football clubs, thats the chance you have to take these days because if you dont then your football club will either cease to exist or end up in the non league setup, which i''m afraid could soon become all to real to you folk down Carrow road unless someone actually gets their head round the seriousness of the situation and bloody quick. To all of us outsiders its looking like the board have no direction, no plan, no idea for a new chairman etc etc etc. Forgetting all the rivalry nonsense etc I actually feel sorry for the real fans of NCFC, the ones who come up with sensible and valid points as to how to turn your club around, as for the ones who just like to insult and slag off ITFC all they time they can go to hell cus to be honest they deserve everything they are going through.

[quote user="bluemike"][quote user="gary "]

[/quote]Jealousy is such a terrible thing, had he decided to buy Norwich City I wonder if you would all be quite so anti him. Of course you wouldnt, in any case no-one is stupid enough to want to buy NCFC now, its a dying brand im afraid with very little if any appeal to the money men. Mr Evans could well decide to leave one day as could Abramovich or any of the consortiums that now own most of our football clubs, thats the chance you have to take these days because if you dont then your football club will either cease to exist or end up in the non league setup, which i''m afraid could soon become all to real to you folk down Carrow road unless someone actually gets their head round the seriousness of the situation and bloody quick. To all of us outsiders its looking like the board have no direction, no plan, no idea for a new chairman etc etc etc. Forgetting all the rivalry nonsense etc I actually feel sorry for the real fans of NCFC, the ones who come up with sensible and valid points as to how to turn your club around, as for the ones who just like to insult and slag off ITFC all they time they can go to hell cus to be honest they deserve everything they are going through.
[/quote]

Would you consider it fair for someone to come in to your house and have a go because you expressed your opinion?

I could understand it if someone posted on a town forum but honestly Bluemike, this is a Norwich forum, there are plenty of clues on the site.

[/quote]

sorry scummer, despite all that we''ve had to put up there are still 5000 more season ticket holders at Norwich City FC than at Binmen/Scummer/Psuedo Cokney/Chav Retard FC (that''s Ipsh**  in case your limited brain didn''t get it)

xxx from  a City fan in SUFFOLK [:D]

[/quote]

Bluemike?

You around[:^)]

wow, this thread had blown my mind, is this scummer serious. Their few fans really do all share the same one brain cell!

Check the date. Yeah I wonder what bluemikes feelings are at the moment. I''m surprised more of them aren''t coming on here for advice and tips about how to run a successful football club.

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]Check the date. Yeah I wonder what bluemikes feelings are at the moment. I''m surprised more of them aren''t coming on here for advice and tips about how to run a successful football club.[/quote]

What always comes to my mind is the Scummer who was interviewd by Donavan Blake, after the match in the season we were religated, He looked so smugg and gave a message to his son who is a canary fan he said ("welcome home boy your going down") How sweet is revenge.   

"as for the ones who just like to insult and slag off ITFC all they time they can go to hell"

And a very pleasant it is

how''s skid row, bin boy ?

ps did not

Yep...it''s a tad over two and a half years since young Jimmy Kent put the original posting on this thread, and Bluemike and others regaled us with their razor sharp prediction skills.

I suppose it''s all been a bit quiet in the intervening 30 months. Not much  has happened either at Carrow Rd, or The Portaloo Stadium , has it ?

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]Check the date. Yeah I wonder what bluemikes feelings are at the moment. I''m surprised more of them aren''t coming on here for advice and tips about how to run a successful football club.[/quote]Haha, i see now, brilliant!!

Also, does anyone know if the scum have stopped their relegation countdown on their fan site? I know there is a thread about it but i can not be bothered right now to trawl through it looking for an answer

Bluemike pops in from time to time. You''d think he''d say hello wouldn''t you? I rather suspect he knows this thread has resurfaced[;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Bluemike pops in from time to time. You''d think he''d say hello wouldn''t you? I rather suspect he knows this thread has resurfaced[;)]

[/quote]

With his beloved Binners only out of the relegation places on goal difference, Nige, I suspect he''s got rather more pressing matters to deal with right now.......

[quote user="priceyrice"]Also, does anyone know if the scum have stopped their relegation countdown on their fan site? I know there is a thread about it but i can not be bothered right now to trawl through it looking for an answer[/quote]If it''s still up and running I think with a few ''minor'' alterations it could be put to good use!!!

I wonder if BlueMike will pop in tonight[:^)]

If you do Mike......

How''s yer clock cock[O]

[/quote]

There''s still a long way to go for both of our seasons. I don''t think we should get all cocky this side of Easter at least.

[quote user="Rock The Boat"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

If you do Mike......

How''s yer clock cock[O]

[/quote]

There''s still a long way to go for both of our seasons. I don''t think we should get all cocky this side of Easter at least.

[/quote]

It don''t take much of a rock for you to jump ship buddy...

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Rock The Boat"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

If you do Mike......

How''s yer clock cock[O]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Just keeping my feet firmly on the deck.

[quote user="Rock The Boat"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Rock The Boat"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

If you do Mike......

How''s yer clock cock[O]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Just keeping my feet firmly on the deck.

[/quote]

Are you aquainted with BlueMike, sailor boy?

Just saying we haven''t won anything yet. It''s a bit early to start crowing when we''re not yet half-way through the season. Loose talk plays into the hands of BlueMike and his mates. You''re going to have to walk the gangplank, Nutty

[quote user="Rock The Boat"]Just saying we haven''t won anything yet. It''s a bit early to start crowing when we''re not yet half-way through the season. Loose talk plays into the hands of BlueMike and his mates. You''re going to have to walk the gangplank, Nutty[/quote]L L L L L L Lol.

Don''t think anyone has suggested we are "crowing" or have "won anything yet " , RTB.

But, with us currently sitting tenth in the Prem and the Ipswich only out of the Champ relegation zone because Nottm For are as dismal as they are, any Binner who comes on here shouting the odds and taking the p*ss because we got walloped at the Etihad, is skating on pretty thin ice, don''t you think.

Being a balanced sort of chap, (and I know I''ll get shot down by some for this ) , there''s nothing I''d like more than the Binners to storm the Champ and come and join us in the Promised land , so we can get back to the serious business of thrashing them twice a season.

But , it''s not going to happen ,is it ?

[st]One day the boat rocked so hard it left three binners stranded on an island.[ip] Suddenly a fairy appears and offers to grant each one of them one wish.

The first binner asks to be intelligent. Instantly, he is turned into a West Ham fan and she swims off the island.

The next one asks to be even more intelligent than the previous one, so instantly he is turned into a Colchester fan.The Colchester fan builds a boat and sails off the island.

The third binner asks to become even more intelligent than the previous two. The fairy turns him into a Norwich fan, and he walks across the bridge. [;)]

No Eric, It''s not going to happen because of the vast difference between the two clubs. The scummers fate was sealed the day they went into admin and ripped off many of their fans. Clubs who go into admin never really recover. They have nothing left to build that recovery on. We have three times pulled our club around, under our own steam, with the help of owners who are proper benefactors. So the binners will only ever have distant glories to live on. Our own fortunes will continually fluctuate but we will always know that whilst form is temporary class is permanent.

[st]One day the boat rocked so hard it left three binners stranded on an island.[ip] Suddenly a fairy appears and offers to grant each one of them one wish.

The first binner asks to be intelligent. Instantly, he is turned into a West Ham fan and she swims off the island.

The next one asks to be even more intelligent than the previous one, so instantly he is turned into a Colchester fan.The Colchester fan builds a boat and sails off the island.

The third binner asks to become even more intelligent than the previous two. The fairy turns him into a Norwich fan, and he walks across the bridge. [;)]

No Eric, It''s not going to happen because of the vast difference between the two clubs. The scummers fate was sealed the day they went into admin and ripped off many of their fans. Clubs who go into admin never really recover. They have nothing left to build that recovery on. We have three times pulled our club around, under our own steam, with the help of owners who are proper benefactors. So the binners will only ever have distant glories to live on. Our own fortunes will continually fluctuate but we will always know that whilst form is temporary class is permanent.

[/quote]

I think its safe to say if they do go down they will be there for a while, As I''''m sure the invisable director will drop them like a hot spud, Rumour as it already that administration is looming, With £66mil in debt falling crowds no results to shout about whats next, Are we going to hold a religation party for them ?   Witherspoons would be a good venue

[quote user="Jim Kent"]David Sheepshanks has stepped down as Ipswich Chairman in case anyone missed it. He is replaced by that real people person known as Marcus Evans.

Yet, when we replace our Chairman we seem to have no plan. No one is waiting in the wings. It just makes the whole thing a joke. There is no news or announcements from the club. I''m starting to think we won''t have a Chairman going into the new season.

Delia and Michael don''t seem to have the first clue what they are doing.[/quote]

some clueless Binner i know thinks if they lower their ticket prices to around 25 pounds they will get 30,000 pounds every week.he also Thinks Jewell is an ok manager and early season results showed this.i would help him remove his head from up his own ar*e but cant be bothered.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]some clueless Binner i know thinks if they lower their ticket prices to around 25 pounds they will get 30,000 pounds every week.he also Thinks Jewell is an ok manager and early season results showed this.i would help him remove his head from up his own ar*e but cant be bothered.[/quote]30,000 fans that should read.