Sign in to follow this  
The Butler

The Fifth Elephant

Many people on this board,fans of NCFC, have considered the board of NCFC to be a white Elephant.

OK two of them, one employee and one minor shareholder have fallen on their swords.

The cry is still to remove, somehow, Delia Smith and Wynn-Jones, the majority shareholders.

That leaves the fifth Elephant, who in my opinion is just as culpable as the others. Has a fifth of the voting on the board and must have been a party to ALL the decisions made by that board.

A reasonable size share holding.

Stand Up Mr Foulger, because no one seems to recognise you or recognise your existance.

Why is no one shouting for his head?

Or is it because he keeps in the shadows that he is getting away scot free?

Any thoughts fans?

[quote user="The Butler"]

Many people on this board,fans of NCFC, have considered the board of NCFC to be a white Elephant.

OK two of them, one employee and one minor shareholder have fallen on their swords.

The cry is still to remove, somehow, Delia Smith and Wynn-Jones, the majority shareholders.

That leaves the fifth Elephant, who in my opinion is just as culpable as the others. Has a fifth of the voting on the board and must have been a party to ALL the decisions made by that board.

Stand Up Mr Foulger, because no one seems to recognise you or recognise your existance.

Any thoughts fans?

[/quote]

He is guilty as charged, same as the others m''lud.

[quote user="The Butler"]

Any thoughts fans?

[/quote]

I would say for the most part that three were more or less immune from the hatred directed towards the Board. It seems like Doncaster got it for being the "businessman" and mouthpiece, Delia got it for being a woman.