Sign in to follow this  
kennyfoggo

bellamy

Ex-Canary Craig Bellamy _ the man once locked in the team coach toilet after upsetting his Carrow Road team-mates – was involved in an amazing training ground bust-up with Newcastle manager Graeme Souness.

Bellamy and Souness are understood to have been separated by other members of the Newcastle squad after a frank exchange of views just hours before the Magpies left Tyneside for tonight''s UEFA Cup clash with Greek side Panionios in Athens.

The pair clashed over the Welshman''s furious response to being substituted at Charlton on Sunday, sparking further unwanted headlines for a club who have attracted too much bad publicity in recent seasons.

Trouble continued at the Darsley Park training ground at a specially convened meeting in front of all the players. Souness apparently warned Bellamy: “If you do anything like that again, you will not play for this club any more.”

The Welsh striker''s response was: “F*** you, I''m the best player here, anyway.”

Souness allegedly then grabbed Bellamy by the throat and the two had to be separated before the manager left the room.

http://new.pinkun.com/content/ncfc/story.aspx?brand=PINKUNOnline&category=Norwich&tBrand=PINKUNOnline&tCategory=Norwich&itemid=NOED21%20Oct%202004%2008%3A19%3A02%3A427

and people want him back here....big headed little fool

Yeah it may make a frightening pairing if hucks and bellamy were together leading the city attack, but just think about it, how many games would we even see them playing together in?             

NOT MANY AT ALL!!!

he''ll either be out for half a season with injuries, or just banned for red cards etc. could you really see worthy goin for a player who has that kind of reputation if he was to leave newcastle?

He can p*ss off.He''s a pillock and needs to be banned from the game for just being a moron. And yes - more of a moron than pretty much any other professional footballer.

I agree Bananaman - he''s a big headed little tw*t, he was when he was here - always in the city boasting he won''t be staying much longer.

I''d love to see someone smack him one during a game right in front of the sky cameras - perhaps getting him to cry

Yup.

I was hoping for a Fleming right hook (imagine how much that would hurt!) putting him on his *rse in front of the St James''s park crowd. Shame it didn''t happen.

Good player (not great).

Drags the game down to a level which is truly disgraceful. We''ve had bust ups, red cards, more bust ups, brawling, drinking, clubbing and nothing but non-stop mouthing off.

The only thing that frightens me about Hucks/Bellamy partnership is how would the referee cope with listening to the whinging from all sides, all game!

[quote]i think bellamy is great and so is his atturide[/quote]

cky,

You must have a strange idea of what a great attitude is then . I wont comment on what I think of Bellamy because it wouldnt be printable but I''m confident that Worthy wouldnt touch him with a barge pole!

Mmmm, I''d have him back, for the following reasons:

- he''s got goals in him, which could prove handy.

- he''d finally nail the coffin shut on the ''target man'' theory.

- he''s uber confident, and that would transfer through the team.

- he''s a mouthy so-and-so but he''s not a cynical tackler. His appreciation for any kind of medium/long term injury layoff seems to have dampened his ability to scythe opponents down. Sure he''d pick up bookings for mouthing off, but then that''s part of his confidence and nature.

Incidentally, he played against Panionios so the notion of an almighty rift seems a little redundant.

attitude is a funny thing, some of our players with a supposedly great attitude are not so nice off the pitch, especially towards fans, (i can think of a couple off hand who were less than pleased to sign photos for my kids, marshall and johnson!) but i guess having people bothering you in your free time must get tiresome after a while - being pestered in clubs and restaurants for example. 

with regards to bellamy, having met him years ago, (he was very pleasant) when he played for us in the youth team, i have nothing but the upmost admiration for him as a player (i don''t take any notice of rumours and what the Sun etc print), i would welcome him back like a shot, just the sort of player we need, as for worthy, i guess he would too, too much stuff is suggested that he only goes for "yes" men players - how do we know this and would any of you suggest the great hucks is a yes man?  Wasn''t easy for keegan to manage was he!! 

I guess it is all a dream as i don''t think we could afford him, but after watching the reserves on wednesday, i can only wish for someone who can pass and run like bellamy.  If only.....

yeah and maybe he''ll bring shearer and jenas with him too, some of you lot are a bit deluded sometimes..