Sign in to follow this  
CANARY CHARGE

Huckerby Back??

Gunn said that Huclerby was back, and getting treatment at carrow road!! Im thinking contracts are being discussed, anything to get the fans of the boards back! Although he would be welcomed with open arms, and yes ill be off the boards back for at least a day!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]Gunn said that Huclerby was back, and getting treatment at carrow road!! Im thinking contracts are being discussed, anything to get the fans of the boards back! Although he would be welcomed with open arms, and yes ill be off the boards back for at least a day![/quote]

I have it on good authority, from somebody that works at the club, that Darren Huckerby will have a lot more involvement within NCFC in the future than any of us would ever imagine. The word consortium was mentioned.

I''m not sure whether i beleive it but there''s no smoke.....?????

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]Gunn said that Huclerby was back, and getting treatment at carrow road!! Im thinking contracts are being discussed, anything to get the fans of the boards back! Although he would be welcomed with open arms, and yes ill be off the boards back for at least a day![/quote]

I have it on good authority, from somebody that works at the club, that Darren Huckerby will have a lot more involvement within NCFC in the future than any of us would ever imagine. The word consortium was mentioned.

I''m not sure whether i beleive it but there''s no smoke.....?????

[/quote]

Delia is all about pleaseing the fans, doomcaster and mumby going before big meeting, Gunn getting appointted off the back of a facebook campaign, i would be very supprised if Huckerby isnt here next yr! Now thats one thing they could get right!

[quote user="Iwan is God"]Hucks is rumoured to be part of Foulger''s consortium which is allegedly to take over.  [/quote]I heard that too. [Y] I don''t quite understand in what capacity Hucks will be involved though. [*-)]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Iwan is God"]Hucks is rumoured to be part of Foulger''s consortium which is allegedly to take over.  [/quote]

I heard that too. [Y] I don''t quite understand in what capacity Hucks will be involved though. [*-)]
[/quote]

He will play out, till he can take a seat on the board possably? lets hope he does play, we could certainly do with him!

[quote user="Iwan is God"]Hucks is rumoured to be part of Foulger''s consortium which is allegedly to take over.  [/quote]

I heard that too, only difference  Jimmy Jones the old director was invloved also.  But there is so much flyin about, impossible to pick whats..what  only way is to wait and see

[quote user="kennyfoggo"][quote user="Iwan is God"]Hucks is rumoured to be part of Foulger''s consortium which is allegedly to take over.  [/quote]

I heard that too, only difference  Jimmy Jones the old director was invloved also.  But there is so much flyin about, impossible to pick whats..what  only way is to wait and see
[/quote]

I agree Kenny, have heard every possible make up of consortia imaginable and a few beyond that.

Hucks is NCFC through and through and if we have a role for him he will come back.  Head of youth dev or something like that maybe with Martin.

It is funny though, I heard about the Hucks led consortium in October last year, but relegation would have to happen before anyone would make a move,  as I said there is so much crap flyin about, but if is strange how this one seems to stick in the back of my mind.  I wonder. stranger things have happened.. Hucks has been out injured since the middle to end of last month and now pops back to blighty.I do love a good conspiracy .....[img]http://carrowroad.net/carrow1/Smileys/new/bonkers.gif[/img]

[quote user="Iwan is God"]

[quote user="First Wizard"]Done deal..........and up yours Cam![;)][/quote]

What is a done deal?

[/quote]

I said weeks ago that Hucks had agreed to come back and play for us.............done deal!

[quote user="Iwan is God"]

[quote user="First Wizard"]Done deal..........and up yours Cam![;)][/quote]

What is a done deal?

[/quote]Hux coming back in Novemeber i''d presume.

I''m not homosexual but....Huckerby returning would give me such an erection

Nope, back here because he''s injured, did a video interview with us yesterday, back in the States in a few days.

I can see Huckerby taking a step upwards when he retires from playing. A bit like old Bobby Charlton at Manure.Hope he comes back in the summer and plays another season or two with us - I would cry because had we had him last season we would be safe.

Oh for the love of God..... can''t we move on?

More of the same isn''t the answer and just because Huckerby shone out from a pretty abysmal squad it doesn''t make him an asset regarding progressing the club.

The board are simply drowning in the pasts'' mediocrity.

[quote user="Cluck Gonecaster"]

Oh for the love of God..... can''t we move on?

More of the same isn''t the answer and just because Huckerby shone out from a pretty abysmal squad it doesn''t make him an asset regarding progressing the club.

The board are simply drowning in the pasts'' mediocrity.

[/quote]

Cluck boy..but we are in league 1, let him shine again!!