NEXHOO

Worst ever eleven

What do people think to this as Norwich’s worst ever eleven:

Manager: Bryan Hamilton

Simon Tracey

Daryl Sutch      Kevin Scott      Steve Walsh     Fernando Deverld

David Smith      Shaun Carey     Raymond De Waard

Adrian Coote   Ade Akinbiyi   Keith Scott

All I can say is that I’m glad things have improved, Gary Doherty, maybe not then!!!

I thought Bradshaw was a solid defender, and remember, he did score a winner against the binners! For me, you''ve got to include players like, as mentioned in another thread, Mike Sheron - bought as Sutton''s replacement and given his number 22 shirt, he scored only 1 or maybe 2 league goals for us!

I can''t have Sutch in there, but I will include pape diop, ulf ottason, keith scott, adrian coote, drew broughton, nearly all the cheap european imports (excluding anselin) of the mid/late 1990s and Steve Walsh.

Exclude De Blassis as well. He could have been a star for us but got stuck in one of the worst teams I ever had the misfortune to watch.

I always thought JYDB had a lot of potential.  You''re right bananaman that he was stuck in an awful squad and I think I''m right in saying he got the dreaded "cruciate knee ligament damage" injury.  Also thought Gialanza had potential as well but he suffered the same fate.  I''d stick Ansilan in there though.  He had a good flick and was a crowd pleaser but on the whole, was awful!  The only thing I can remember him doing was a lob when we won 5-1 at Oxford.  Great away day that

Personally I rated Anselin but he never quite delivered after a good start.

My worst 11 would have to have Hamilton as manager and Megson as assistant !

Tracey

Sutch, Walsh, Scott, Derveld

Brady, Hamilton,  De Waard

Dalglish

Beckford, Coney

I don''t think its fair to put fringe players who barely out of the youth team  in.  I know its hard on Sutch to be included but lets face it for years when his name appeared on the team sheet I knew we''d lose. Since leaving he''s bombed at Southend and Boston and is now rated as one of the worst players in a struggling lynn side (or more accurately on the bench for...) in the soutern league.  I know players get worse with age but its only two years since he played for us and hes younger than Fleming or Charlton !!

At last somebody who agree''s with me about Sutch. I will never knock his effort but when sutch was in his prime i had my season ticket for four years and to say the bloke was technically limited is an understatement. As for people''s love of Coote, yes he was a norwich fan but if u put the yellow tinted glasses away he was poor.