Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Re: How will you celebrate when the trout goes?

[quote user="Big Bob"]Get drunk? On what Panda Pops? Little boy..[/quote]

FFS i didnt think i was the only person who wanted delia out [:S]

BTW im 18 in 6 months so feck off [Y]

[quote user="CT "]

[quote user="Grif"]You really are a prat sometimes CT.[/quote]

Because I want delia out?

[/quote]

No not at all, that''s your opinion (and one I happen to agree with) it''s just there are ways of voicing one''s opinion and to use personal insults such as ''trout'' isn''t one of the most effective or mature way. At the end of the day she is a Norwich fan and has used a lot of her own money/time over the years to try and help the club. You think she deserves to be insulted by someone who has probably never even met her properly? Yes she should and probably is going to go, but really, do we need to insult the woman??

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Muppet.

Oh - what do you mean it wasn''t beaker ?
[/quote]

meep meep

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Saddest thing is he''s only apeing the "bigger" boys in here.
[/quote]

In my book it''s called respecting your elders.

Then my book is an old one probably witten on papyrus!

I''ll get a gun and run amok in a Cambridge educational institution of my choosing. However, I promise to only attack Wiz wannabees and those who predict the bleedin'' obvious and then claim the gift of second sight. Any targets you can identify for me.....?

[quote user="CT "]

[quote user="Grif"]You really are a prat sometimes CT.[/quote]

Because I want delia out?

[/quote]

No because you use an unnecessarily abusive heading and because 17 year olds need no excuse to get drunk

Just amazing how short sighted some people are.  Yes the club needs more investment, and yes it has been appallingly managed at boardroom and managerial level but there is no one to put significant money into the club (the Cullum money was never there), and in the meantime its Delia''s and Micheals money that has kept the club going, and will keep the club going.  From what I am told the likelihood is that Mr Foulger and a number of local Norfolk business folk are preparing to join forces to provide investment and more accountability from the board.  Is it not a co-incidence that the rot started to set in upon once the ship was being steered by Mr Doncaster....

[quote user="Punting Canary"]Just amazing how short sighted some people are.  Yes the club needs more investment, and yes it has been appallingly managed at boardroom and managerial level but there is no one to put significant money into the club (the Cullum money was never there), and in the meantime its Delia''s and Micheals money that has kept the club going, and will keep the club going.  From what I am told the likelihood is that Mr Foulger and a number of local Norfolk business folk are preparing to join forces to provide investment and more accountability from the board.  Is it not a co-incidence that the rot started to set in upon once the ship was being steered by Mr Doncaster....[/quote]

LOL....blind support...its truely beautiful!

[quote user="CT "]

[quote user="Big Bob"]Get drunk? On what Panda Pops? Little boy..[/quote]

FFS i didnt think i was the only person who wanted delia out [:S]

BTW im 18 in 6 months so feck off [Y]

[/quote]Shame you''ll have to wait 6 months then, or are you advocating illegal alcohol consumption........?

[quote user="Beauseant"]I''ll get a gun and run amok in a Cambridge educational institution of my choosing. However, I promise to only attack Wiz wannabees and those who predict the bleedin'' obvious and then claim the gift of second sight. Any targets you can identify for me.....?[/quote]

Wow what would the site do without your protection!

[quote user="Beauseant"]I''ll get a gun and run amok in a Cambridge educational institution of my choosing. However, I promise to only attack Wiz wannabees and those who predict the bleedin'' obvious and then claim the gift of second sight. Any targets you can identify for me.....?[/quote]

Wow. You''ve started making death threats to me? Very well done sir- you should be proud [Y]