Sign in to follow this  
Rabbit

1st win

I`ve asked this question before....when are we going to win are 1st game ?

do any of you think it will be Everton ?????

Hey i''m actually optimistic about saturday. i honestly think that it could be the day, providing that they don''t give possession away too easily and play the passing game that they are capable of. I reckon McKenzie will ave a stormer!!

Sorry for the bad vibes but I can''t see us getting anything tomorrow - it''ll be a draw if we''re lucky.

We have a scoring problem and Everton have only conceded 3 goals in 8 games, that does not bode well for our first win.

I think it will come against Man City on the 1st Nov.

I have every confidence that we will win tomorrow. When watching Everton this season, often highlights admittedly, but the full game away to Portsmouth, I have been surprised by their lack of quality and the fact that they keep winning.

They have a strong work ethic, but so do we, and I think they are in a false position through endeavour and luck. It''s time we got some luck ourselves and it will be Saturday. 2-0 or 3-1.  

Dont think Everton are quite as strong as their league position would suggest. 5 of their 6 wins have been against bottom half sides, West Brom, Palace and Southampton included. So based on our performances we should easily get a draw and quite possibly a win.Oh dear thats put the mockers on it. Shut my mouth!!