Hey guys, now i know this is a weird topic to talk about, but personally, being a pro evo fan i am ecstatic that norwich are on the latest installment of the footy series. it saves me from spending hours on end of having to create the team from scratch, but i think some of the players have been underrated. anyone else likes pro evo and has views on this topic?

I can''t find Norwich! Where are they? What is there team name?

And no, they probably haven''t been underrated compared to the likes of Arsenal, Madrid and Milan on the game!

The games is a winner! And yes Norwich are there and it is dead easy to tweak the odd attribute too- I made Hucks a bit faster (which seemed fair) but left him dodgy on accuracy of shot- brilliant its him. Green is also a bit under rated but most are ok.

The good news is that the striker problem is solved- myself with OTT stats and my goddness what a difference that makes! This proves that we only need a £20 million striker in Jan and we are amongst th elite!

hello fran. im confused as to why u hav placed a comment about pro evo 4, when yet u are clearly a fifa boy!? you have said tht u constantly play pro evo yet our backs turn and you are on fifa. wot kind of a fan do u call urself? pro evo clearly does not do norwich justice as they are woeful. the common call amongst our college group reading your post is that you should go back to your morning times, black coffee, and a game of the boring fifa.

On a lighter note, me and shane and jonny and chunk would like to challenge you at your favourite game ''pro evo4'' and show you how the real boys play. we wont b taking any rubbish about fifa. pro evo is the real deal, and us lot will give u a real thrashing. see you at one of our houses, crying on the floor after a heavy loss very soon.

Kind regards,

Benz

Oh yea and u better be at green lane 1 o clock on thursday, and y didnt u reply 2 the txt. fangita

Spicy meatballs on ur spaghetti bolognese

Benz if i remember correctly the last time we had a discussion about pro evo and fifa i clearly stated that i believe pro evo 4 to be the better of the two games. pro evo is far superior and i have always prefered them to the fifa games, but i think that this year''s fifa is a lot better than any other fifa game by a long shot. so get your facts right boy.

and as for you lot battering me, i can''t seem to recall you ever beating me in our previous encounters, a 7-2 win round richard''s house rings a bell... see you thursday at half 1.

[quote]Hey guys, now i know this is a weird topic to talk about, but personally, being a pro evo fan i am ecstatic that norwich are on the latest installment of the footy series. it saves me from spending ho...[/quote]

Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks very much! I MUST buy it after I go back to Hong Kong!!!

Hey Fran, I''m at college with you (I know Robert Bone) and I don''t know why I didn''t ask you there but what does you signature say?

Hey mouse, i haven''t worked out who you are yet. whats your name? you''re not mike are you? 

Oh and my signature means:

Garlic bread is the future, i''ve tasted it!!!

I don''t think you''ll know me. I''m not Michael. I''m a girl. I don''t do any lessons with you or Boney.