Sign in to follow this  
Beaker

Prove them wrong, Gunn

You have Beakers backing anyway. This guy loves this club and will fight tooth and nail to get us back where we belong. Give him a chance you bludda stoopid twaaaats

What makes him more qualified than the people out there that also ''love this club'' but have more experience than him at coaching?  I know Anglian com managers and Ridgeons league managers that could do a better job!Gunn as a player was great, but he is inexperienced full stop.  Working in the commercial department and then winging it about for years does not make him a professional football manager.  I dont blame him, I blame the shambles that appointed him.

[quote user="Beaker"]You have Beakers backing anyway. This guy loves this club and will fight tooth and nail to get us back where we belong. Give him a chance you bludda stoopid twaaaats[/quote]

Loving the club and being prepared to fight isn''t enough Beaker. You need managerial shrewdness and intelligence and in the 19 games he had he showed very little of those skills (substitutions far too late, players in odd positions & lack of energy & passion in big matches).

It''s a dreadful decision. We are Norwich City we don''t have to stoop for an amateur for a manager. 

[quote user="Beaker"]You have Beakers backing anyway. This guy loves this club and will fight tooth and nail to get us back where we belong. Give him a chance you bludda stoopid twaaaats[/quote]I LOVE THIS CLUB AND WOULD FIGHT TOOTH AND NAIL TO GET IT BACK WERE IT BELONGS....GIVE ME THE JOB....WHAT A SILLY STATEMENT BEAKER MY FRIEND

He may be a nice guy to have on a golf day but football manager he ain''t!

Sorry to upet the faithful but he''s not a Leg End and he certainly doesn''t have yellow and green blood.

Yes i would have preferred Boothroyd & Mackay or such like but what im trying to say is hes the manager now, theres nothing us stoopid old bors can do about it - give him a chance this summer to get a decent team together

Romantic twaddle, he isn’t a football manger, he never was and he never will be.  For my sins I had the misfortune of watching each and every one of his games in charge and I see nothing to suggest he will be anything other than an unmitigated disaster as manager

thats because we had such sh*ts as Otsemobor, Marshall, etc "playing" for us. twaaats the lot of em

[quote user="Fluff"]What makes him more qualified than the people out there that also ''love this club'' but have more experience than him at coaching?  I know Anglian com managers and Ridgeons league managers that could do a better job!

Gunn as a player was great, but he is inexperienced full stop.  Working in the commercial department and then winging it about for years does not make him a professional football manager.  I dont blame him, I blame the shambles that appointed him.
[/quote]

Not my choice, but why not give him a chance.

Last time we appointed a goal keeper with no experience as manager it didn''t turn out too bad did it?

[quote user="Beaker"]Yes i would have preferred Boothroyd & Mackay or such like but what im trying to say is hes the manager now, theres nothing us stoopid old bors can do about it - give him a chance this summer to get a decent team together[/quote]Why them?  Oh please dont tell me it''s because of the ''city'' connections.  Boothroyd was a big spoilt baby who threw his toys out of the pram because Sammy Morgan (a great man and the last GOOD boss of the academy we had) dared to front him.  Boothroyd went crying to Worthy, left and Morgan was pushed out because of it.  All he done at Watford was put together a side that knew how to lump!City need a full clear out from top to bottom before we ever do anything again.

[quote user="Beaker"]You have Beakers backing anyway. This guy loves this club and will fight tooth and nail to get us back where we belong. Give him a chance you bludda stoopid twaaaats[/quote]He''s always proved us wrong.

Wrong to think his appointment at the end of last season was going to save us....