Sign in to follow this  
BOOM!!

Get behind him!!

Let''s face facts, there is nothing you or I can do about the appointment so let''s just get behind Gunny and the team for next season.. if things then go tits up, that''s when all the shouting, moaning and protesting that we all do so well really should begin! I''m sure there are plenty of people out there who agree with me but if i wrote this in one of the many, many Gunn threads it would probably get missed. Come on lads & lasses, let''s be having ya'' ;)

Completelly agree. As I posted elsewhere I think its the wrong decision but its a decision that will not be changed. We have no option but to get behind Gunn and hope his appointment turns out to be the right one

[quote user="Lakey"] if things then go tits up [/quote]

Surely things have already gone ''tits up'' that''s why we''re in the position we now find ourselves. I am happy to support the team as I have done for the last 45 years, however I do not support this cheapskate decision from what''s left of our discredited board!

I am so dissappointed with the decision to appoint Gunny as manager but we''ve got absolutely no chance of bouncing back up if we don''t support the manager and his team irrespective of whether you beleive they''re the right man for the job

In the time it took me to write this, about five thousand similar threads were started (kind of makes mine redudant).. damn me and my slow typing!! Should have really guessed though tbf.

[quote user="Lakey"]Let''s face facts, there is nothing you or I can do about the appointment so let''s just get behind Gunny and the team for next season.. if things then go tits up, that''s when all the shouting, moaning and protesting that we all do so well really should begin!

I''m sure there are plenty of people out there who agree with me but if i wrote this in one of the many, many Gunn threads it would probably get missed. Come on lads & lasses, let''s be having ya'' ;)
[/quote]

Go Away
From A Disgraced Fan

[quote user="Lakey"]Let''s face facts, there is nothing you or I can do about the appointment so let''s just get behind Gunny and the team for next season.. if things then go tits up, that''s when all the shouting, moaning and protesting that we all do so well really should begin!

I''m sure there are plenty of people out there who agree with me but if i wrote this in one of the many, many Gunn threads it would probably get missed. Come on lads & lasses, let''s be having ya'' ;)
[/quote]

Oh I can do a lot...........like shutting my wallet for starters!

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

Oh I can do a lot...........like shutting my wallet for starters!

[/quote]what like league 2......get a grip FFS      an absolute shocking appointment yet again by out lackluster board

OH GOD!Another of these moronic "get behind the boys/manager" posts.We do.Does not mean we agree or cant discuss it.Idiot.

[quote user="Lakey"]Let''s face facts, there is nothing you or I can do about the appointment so let''s just get behind Gunny and the team for next season.. if things then go tits up, that''s when all the shouting, moaning and protesting that we all do so well really should begin! I''m sure there are plenty of people out there who agree with me but if i wrote this in one of the many, many Gunn threads it would probably get missed. Come on lads & lasses, let''s be having ya'' ;)[/quote]

[quote user="ACE"]OH GOD!

Another of these moronic "get behind the boys/manager" posts.

We do.

Does not mean we agree or cant discuss it.

Idiot.

[/quote][/quote]

So Ace you mean discuss it as in all agree with you? Surely Lakey has just given his opinion and that makes him an idiot becuase it''s not one you share does it?

NOT YET!!  There is a lot of anger and frustration at the moment people need to vent their feelings. Those running the club MUST be told how we feel. Of course we''ll get behind them come the new season but I think they''re already on borrowed time. 

As an aside, what a shame the new man (as there will surely be soon, although probably another dreadful appointment) can''t build his own squad over the summer and we have to start all over again...............and again..............and again..........

[/quote]

A VILLAGE IS MISSING THEIR IDIOT

LETS GET BEHIND THE USELESS MANAGER WHO WILL HAVE US RELEGATED AGAIN WELL DONE

We keep getting behind the managers and is EXACTLY what the board expects which is why they keep staemrolling everything through whilst taking no notice of what fans want full stop!Its about time we said NO we wont.

We got behind him last season. Look what happened.And I''ve always defended Gunny, even in relegation I don''t think it was all his fault. But at this stage in the club''s life and the situation we are in I don''t think he''s got the experience to see us progress!

Where is the discussion in the threads OP?  It just tells everyone we should get behind the manager.  Nothing to discuss apparently.I have not given an opion, just said Im sick of pillocks telling us to get behind the team/manager/club.

[quote user="Yellowbeagle"]

[quote user="ACE"]OH GOD!Another of these moronic "get behind the boys/manager" posts.We do.Does not mean we agree or cant discuss it.Idiot.

[quote user="Lakey"]Let''s face facts, there is nothing you or I can do about the appointment so let''s just get behind Gunny and the team for next season.. if things then go tits up, that''s when all the shouting, moaning and protesting that we all do so well really should begin! I''m sure there are plenty of people out there who agree with me but if i wrote this in one of the many, many Gunn threads it would probably get missed. Come on lads & lasses, let''s be having ya'' ;)[/quote][/quote]

So Ace you mean discuss it as in all agree with you? Surely Lakey has just given his opinion and that makes him an idiot becuase it''s not one you share does it?

[/quote]

[quote user="Lord Horn"]

[quote user="Lakey"] if things then go tits up [/quote]

Surely things have already gone ''tits up'' that''s why we''re in the position we now find ourselves. I am happy to support the team as I have done for the last 45 years, however I do not support this cheapskate decision from what''s left of our discredited board!

[/quote]

You''re right, things have gone tits up that''s why Gunny is in. It is all about minimizing the player budget and bringing on the youth policy. So in that respect, someone like Jerry Goss or Neil adams could do the job. It really is the quickest, cheapest and easiest option. There is no ambition to go up next year, just to avoid going into administration. They are just biding their time, hoping economic conditions change and they can recoup some of their money through a takeover. In the meantime it will be cuts, cuts, cuts and stagnation in the lower divisions.