Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

lets just wait..

i wonder how many people stop and think first .

gunn has made one perminent signing of 25k .

this squad of long term loan players were not gunns players , come on people at least give him a chance to bring his own players in before deciding norwich citys fate .

we should give the bloke a chance to put his own squad together first before writting him off .

i do understand peoples concerns and views , yet we had a team full of flops before he took the job on .

besides i still think he could do a better job than roeder .

like it or not hes got the job , lets wait and see what our new team will look like first , and play like before giving him a hard time .

Wrong!Now is precisely the time to make a stand before even more damage happens.Yes he could turn out to be the best thing ever, but he has no experience and I dont really want to take that chance, not when there are many more managers about with alot more experience than Gunn.

[quote user="singing canary"]

this squad of long term loan players were not gunns players , come on people at least give him a chance to bring his own players in before deciding norwich citys fate .

we should give the bloke a chance to put his own squad together first before writting him off .

i do understand peoples concerns and views , yet we had a team full of flops before he took the job on .

like it or not hes got the job , lets wait and see what our new team will look like first , and play like before giving him a hard time .

[/quote]

No, don''t wait, boycott the club finacially, Smith must be stopped!

Its not just a case of putting a squad together, its knowin how to et the most out of it, manage it, be tactically aware and astute, being strong willed blah blah blah.

[/quote]

roeder was a proven manager , gunns unproven manager skills still were better than roeders .

i will pass judgement after i have a look at the team he has put together .

[/quote]I can see your point SC...but this appointment has dissapointed so so many fans...after yesterdays good news (mumbles & doomy leaving) things were looking brighter...this has just put us on our ar$es again....all my hope is now well and truely gone...im not even angry i just cant be bothered [:''(]

Gunn is obviously the cheapest option however, he is what we have so lets see what he can do from now? We still need a buyer in my opinion.

We stand back and give this whole set up time, and before you know it, we are back we we started again. we gave worthless more time, we gave Grunt more time, we gave Rodent too much time. and now here we are again wanting to give time.  Unbelieveable.I''ll will give time.. it''s time the fans let their views known.

some fans on here are as bad as the board, DONT LEARN. Everyone said give Worthy longer, Give Grant time, Same with Roeder, now Gunn, Well i am sick to death of these cheapskate losers messing with our club lets start a Gunn out campaign now.

[quote user="Eggy"]Gunn is obviously the cheapest option however, he is what we have so lets see what he can do from now? We still need a buyer in my opinion.
[/quote]

"let''s wait and see" . . . we kept hearing that last summer when we stuffed the squad with loan players.  It didn''t work and it was never going to, and neither is this.