Sign in to follow this  
Bobert

Who is advising Delia now?

It is a bit worrying if you come to think about it. If Neil Doncaster and Roger Munby were required to "step down" who put Delia and her husband up to it and what has this mythical person(s) got in mind next.

My guess is that someone is advising Mike Foulger who is advising Delia.

Now who does Mike Foulger know who knows something about running a football club I wonder?

[quote user="Bobert"]

It is a bit worrying if you come to think about it. If Neil Doncaster and Roger Munby were required to "step down" who put Delia and her husband up to it and what has this mythical person(s) got in mind next.

My guess is that someone is advising Mike Foulger who is advising Delia.

Now who does Mike Foulger know who knows something about running a football club I wonder?

[/quote]Keith Harris ?  Who is himself being advised by the 3 foot tall duck operated by his right hand ?Nothing would surprise me any more...Is it possible that they are thinking for themselves ? Perish the thought...

that Nun she hangs around with...

But not even god can save us now!!!

They could just be advising themselves. Am missing Doncaster already, don''t believe much has changed in the way the club will be run.

[quote user="Fluff"]The pope
[/quote]

Many a true word.....

Bobert, i believe you were the poster who stated that Delia bases alot of her decisions on "voices from on-high"?  Could it be another of those? [:|]

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"]

[/quote]

Many a true word.....

Bobert, i believe you were the poster who stated that Delia bases alot of her decisions on "voices from on-high"?  Could it be another of those? [:|]

[/quote]

Partly but this was a serious question and I think we ought to start looking ''cos some out there no the answer.

[quote user="Bobert"][quote user="Mr.Carrow"]

[/quote]

Many a true word.....

[/quote]

Partly but this was a serious question and I think we ought to start looking ''cos some out there no the answer.

[/quote]

Sorry! " know."