Sign in to follow this  
The Chirp

what will it take for you to back gunn?

New signings? A fair start? A brain transplant (prob most of you)I think the reaction on here has been a massive over bite.that''s just my opinion, I back gunn as i don''t honestly think we could afford to get anyone else in... i also think he''ll turn us around... If i am wrong i will happily hold my hands up. Good Luck Bryan and Co and OTBC

[quote user="The Chirp"]New signings?

A fair start?

A brain transplant (prob most of you)

I think the reaction on here has been a massive over bite.

that''s just my opinion, I back gunn as i don''t honestly think we could afford to get anyone else in... i also think he''ll turn us around... If i am wrong i will happily hold my hands up.

Good Luck Bryan and Co and OTBC

[/quote]

Here, here!!

A fair start?

that''s just my opinion, I back gunn as i don''t honestly think we could afford to get anyone else in... i also think he''ll turn us around... If i am wrong i will happily hold my hands up.

[/quote]

Any evidence to suggest he is a manager

A fair start?

[/quote]

come back in december and we wil see!

some good signings will soften this devastig blow but on a league one budget this aint gona happen

I agrre that he needs to be backed now but i still feel this make shift board should have waited to fill other positions before making a man with no experience the manager, how many potentail investors are going to be happy coming into the club and not having a say into who is managing it a very clever move by delia, she will take norwich to the grave if allowed sotrry but the cook has to go!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="olej"]I will support the team when they play, but how can you support a manager who failed to win in 5 of the last 6 games. If it was any other manager he would have been sacked by now.[/quote]

Well, quite. Roeder lost five of his last six league matches and was sacked. Gunn lost five of his last six league matches and gets the job.

Huh?

If he does well, then I will eat my words! and I will apologise unreservedly! However, if you look at the situation we are in, (which is we need to bounce back into the championship asap!) then common sense would tell you that we need someone with experience in getting promoted out of this league! Also, look at the "cheap" and "inexperienced" managers we have recently appointed (PG) and you will see that this isn''t the best answer to our problems...

[quote user="Yella Fella"]I agrre that he needs to be backed now but i still feel this make shift board should have waited to fill other positions before making a man with no experience the manager, how many potentail investors are going to be happy coming into the club and not having a say into who is managing it a very clever move by delia, she will take norwich to the grave if allowed sotrry but the cook has to go!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

It is - it will deter potential investors!

Well, he has my backing for now, even though it is a pretty stupid decision on the part of the board, given Gunn''s dismal 19 match record. You have to wonder if Delia and Michael are capable of sane decision-making any more.

I will support Gunn. i''m not going to turn up at Carrow Road and abuse him or call for his head. That is entriely different to saying i agree with the decision or support the decision announced today.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

[quote user="olej"]I will support the team when they play, but how can you support a manager who failed to win in 5 of the last 6 games. If it was any other manager he would have been sacked by now.[/quote]

Well, quite. Roeder lost five of his last six league matches and was sacked. Gunn lost five of his last six league matches and gets the job.

Huh?

[/quote]

Did Walker not get the sack after two massive wins, always wondered if that really was a football decision.

I had grave doubts about Grant and Roeder when their appointments were announced and my worst fears were realised; I just hope my gut instinct about Gunn''s appointment is very wrong, otherwise it''s League Two here we come!

[quote user="ricky knight"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

Huh?

[/quote]

Did Walker not get the sack after two massive wins, always wondered if that really was a football decision.

[/quote]

He did indeed.

[quote user="Danielt88"]

A fair start?

[/quote]

Any evidence to suggest he is a manager

[/quote]

+1.

Great guy, Club legend, but was given the job last season with the singular aim of retaining our Championship status via any possible means.  He failed.  So it goes.  Thanks, cheerio, have this seat on the board.  It''s okay, it''s on us.  Incredibly, our infuriatingly sentimental ''board'' have rewarded failure once again. 

Taking a punt on a rookie and getting it wrong I could take - hell, this football lark is half chance anyway.  Choosing, quite deliberately, to retain the employment of a man who (it seems) a huge swathe of fans can see it completely unsuited to the job being asked of him is utterly foolish.  I would of course love to be proven completely wrong, but I simply cannot endorse this decision either financially or emotionally. While I think they will eventually be punished for their mistake, it''s the Club itself that will suffer most in the long run.

No Can''t say I am a good mood over this, if he is not challenging for promotion come Christmas he has to go, many say he should go before then if results are going against us, but I think results will speak Volumes, but somehow I feel we will be protesting befor Christmas

Groundhog day.The happy clappy get behind the club brigade  saying "back Worthington", "back Grant", "back Roeder" and now "back Gunn".Notice anything about all of the above?THEY ALL FAILED.

[quote user="The Chirp"]New signings? A fair start? A brain transplant (prob most of you)I think the reaction on here has been a massive over bite.that''s just my opinion, I back gunn as i don''t honestly think we could afford to get anyone else in... i also think he''ll turn us around... If i am wrong i will happily hold my hands up. Good Luck Bryan and Co and OTBC[/quote]

ahmen to this sentiment, everyone is being so negative about it. Fair enough he isnt the fans choice, but hes in now lets get behind him,

prove everyone wrong gunny

A fair start?

[/quote]

A fair start?

[/quote]

You really are a Div aren''t you!!!!

[quote user="No Quarter"]

A fair start?

[/quote]

Here, here!!

[/quote]

Here, here, here!! Many of us had (have) reservations about the big guy, but he has been appointed and deserves our support.

By the way - anyone seen the signpost on the A12/A14 Copdock roundabout? Those binners are cheeky ol'' chaps. 

[quote user="Sir Fotheringham Waddock-hunt"][quote user="No Quarter"]

A fair start?

[/quote]

Here, here!!

[/quote]

Here, here, here!! Many of us had (have) reservations about the big guy, but he has been appointed and deserves our support.

By the way - anyone seen the signpost on the A12/A14 Copdock roundabout? Those binners are cheeky ol'' chaps. 

[/quote]

Shut Up he doesn''t deserve out support!!! he deserves for everyone to throw pine cones at his head!!