Sign in to follow this  
gsr600

fans, and there distain for bryan gunn

after reading the posts on here ever since we got relegated i thought finally time to have my say. im not a fna of delia or doncaster but im also not a fan of marshall, croft, and the other losers that rolled over and gave up and couldnt be bothered to playa standard of football that we know they couldve played. im sick to death of reading the abuse leveled at bryan gunn over the performance of the team, how come theres no messages with regards to how badly the players performed.

all i read is how bad a manager bryan gunn is, well i can guarantee 90% of you wouldnt be giving gunn teh abuse you have been if he had of kept the club up.

NCFC a team in decline, A team not a individual making the decline but the team so instead of abusing gunn and delia, abuse the team aswell after all its them that play, its them that have previously played well but in the end couldnt be bothered.

[quote user="Royal Anglian all the way"]all i read is how bad a manager bryan gunn is, well i can guarantee 90% of you wouldnt be giving gunn teh abuse you have been if he had of kept the club up.[/quote]Of course we wouldn''t be giving him this level of abuse if he''d of kept us up. He''d of done his job then. I still wouldn''t want him as manager even if we did stay up

A good manager motivates his team.  A good manager makes substitutions that change games.  A good manager doesn''t give players a day off training between key matches.Maybe Mr Gunn can become a good manager.

What point are you trying to make?90% of us would not been giving him abuse if he had kept us up because, wait for it genius boy, HE KEPT US UP.Give me strength.

[quote user="Royal Anglian all the way"]after reading the posts on here ever since we got relegated i thought finally time to have my say. im not a fna of delia or doncaster but im also not a fan of marshall, croft, and the other losers that rolled over and gave up and couldnt be bothered to playa standard of football that we know they couldve played. im sick to death of reading the abuse leveled at bryan gunn over the performance of the team, how come theres no messages with regards to how badly the players performed.

all i read is how bad a manager bryan gunn is, well i can guarantee 90% of you wouldnt be giving gunn teh abuse you have been if he had of kept the club up.

NCFC a team in decline, A team not a individual making the decline but the team so instead of abusing gunn and delia, abuse the team aswell after all its them that play, its them that have previously played well but in the end couldnt be bothered.[/quote]

the point im saying is that he is not just to blame, nor is delia NCFC is a tema and theres more then those two involved in the blame, and yet we still blame the manager, or the directors, what about the 11 useless farts on the pitch at the time, dont they deserve the blame,

bruan gunn might yet get us promoted who knows, will u all be slagging him off as a bad manager if he does, i guarantee majority of the fans will of forgotten the relegation if he does get us promoted and will be singing his praises again, the enitre club needs to shoulder for our downfall not just gunn and delia,

Of course people will not be slagging him off if he gets us promoted.However, genius boy, you may recall he was tasked with keeping us UP and FAILED.He controlled the players, the tactics and motivation, and sent us into league one with a whimper.

Basically to cut through the cr*p in your posts, you are saying we should blame the players.  Well genius boy, why not have a look around the forum and find the posts that praise the players for last seasons performances.

And finally, no we will not forget the relegation or the three seasons of failure leading up to it.  Some of us could see where the club was going and what needs to e done to put it right.  Unfortunately you dont seem to have a grasp on that yourself.

[quote user="Royal Anglian all the way"]the point im saying is that he is not just to blame, nor is delia NCFC is a tema and theres more then those two involved in the blame, and yet we still blame the manager, or the directors, what about the 11 useless farts on the pitch at the time, dont they deserve the blame,

bruan gunn might yet get us promoted who knows, will u all be slagging him off as a bad manager if he does, i guarantee majority of the fans will of forgotten the relegation if he does get us promoted and will be singing his praises again, the enitre club needs to shoulder for our downfall not just gunn and delia,[/quote]

u completely miss the point of the thread, and besides the team are charged with that same responsibility as to keep us up and they failed, the board were charged with this duty to they failed, simply they all failed they all should take the blame rather then making one guy a scapegoat,