Sign in to follow this  
theCarlCortChurch

is gunn the one ?

Is Gunn a winner ?

Does he understand the concept of management ?

Does he really care for Norwich if he took over a club in crisis with no managerial experiance or tactical awareness?

Was it me or over the last half a dozen games of the season did we look clueless and lacklustre when we should be fighting for our lives giving it our all ?

Ok he''s appointed now .... but it shows how the club lacks ambition as they have basically implied that they are going for the cheap option.

I shall see my club rot down the leagues of english football where only a few years ago our future looked bright.

BUT .. there is still hope , Carl Cort will be fully fit for the start of next season !

Gunn is just a muppet!! You know a man is a complete rettard when they name their son ANGUS haha!!!

When is the CCC next gathering btw!

[quote user="theCarlCortChurch"]

BUT .. there is still hope , Carl Cort will be fully fit for the start of next season !

[/quote]

Oh dear god. There was me thinking todays news couldn''t be made any worse ...

It is friday at usual place rastaman ;) :)and im sorry but we dont appreciate you talking about Carl in a negative manner. If he was in the team , we wouldnt have gone down.I also here he owns a large collection of spoon forks.

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]Gunns a pathetic yes man and an embarrassment to this club.
[/quote]

Well said i want to drop a car on his head from a 100ft crane

[quote user="Rastaman"]Im Jealous, I think we now have to use the plan on Gunn rather than SCCCCOOOOOOOOTTT[/quote]

Who is the ''carl cort church''?

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[quote user="Rastaman"]Im Jealous, I think we now have to use the plan on Gunn rather than SCCCCOOOOOOOOTTT[/quote]

[/quote]

Wouldn''t you like to know :p

[quote user="Rastaman"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[/quote]

Wouldn''t you like to know :p

[/quote]

Yeah, that''s why I asked. Who the hell is it lol, I can''t think ...

I remember a lot of posters preferring Gunn to the appointment of Roy Keane, do they still believe that or have they had second thoughts?

[quote user="swindoncanary"]If not Gunn, who would you want as manager ?[/quote]

DDDEEEEEEAAAAANNNNNNEEEEEE!!!

[quote user="Rastaman"]

[quote user="swindoncanary"]If not Gunn, who would you want as manager ?[/quote]

DDDEEEEEEAAAAANNNNNNEEEEEE!!!

[/quote]

That would be even more of a disaster than Gunn I feel ... After seeing his managerial experience with ''unsigned''!

Now who is Carl Cort Church? !

gooood last post , the ccc is an established religion brought together by atheists. In Carl Cort we have finally found someone to worship and do so by supporting him in every way possible.

[quote user="theCarlCortChurch"]gooood last post , the ccc is an established religion brought together by atheists. In Carl Cort we have finally found someone to worship and do so by supporting him in every way possible.
[/quote]

No you idiot I meant who are you? I must know you if you know RASTAMAN.

[quote user="theCarlCortChurch"]who am i ? good question ...... i am a man of many mystery''s , but co founder of the CCC
[/quote]

He has actually officially changed his name to Carl Cort Church in dedication to this magnificent religion

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[quote user="theCarlCortChurch"]gooood last post , the ccc is an established religion brought together by atheists. In Carl Cort we have finally found someone to worship and do so by supporting him in every way possible.[/quote]

No you idiot I meant who are you? I must know you if you know RASTAMAN.

[/quote]Then you must know me as well