Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

NOW cancel your season ticket!

Its the only language the damn cook and her old man understands, failure to do this now, today, in protest against the suicidal appointment of Gunn, will result in us becoming a non league club in two years.

You have a chance to save our club from a Gunn induced oblivion, please act now.

Dunno if that''s possible now, although if a few thousand who are disgusted by today''s unsurprising news did this it would be the perfect way to open the boards eyes. However this obviously won''t happen and there will be the usual 20''000 muppets clapping away as we get stuffed at home by the likes of carlisle and yeovil.

[quote user="fearofambition"]Dunno if that''s possible now, although if a few thousand who are disgusted by today''s unsurprising news did this it would be the perfect way to open the boards eyes. However this obviously won''t happen and there will be the usual 20''000 muppets clapping away as we get stuffed at home by the likes of carlisle and yeovil.[/quote]

Then its on their heads...not ours.

[quote user="Norfolkn Good"]

No

I happen to be looking forward to next season now.....

[/quote]

Jeez, what will it takie for you to wake up.......blue square fixture list?

yeah right let''s appoint an expereinced manager like er er...ummmmm Glenn Roeder!!Bryan''s the man for the job - get behind him and stop moaning or go watch your football at Portaloo Road we don''t need you.

Its all very easy to say omg blue square in 2 seasons, as you do not have to defend it or even give solid reasoning behind what you are saying.So using that basis of making statements, Premiership for us in 3 years mark my words.

[quote user="Hucks 96"]yeah right let''s appoint an expereinced manager like er er...ummmmm Glenn Roeder!!

Bryan''s the man for the job - get behind him and stop moaning or go watch your football at Portaloo Road we don''t need you.
[/quote]

How in any way anybody can think Gunn is ''the man for the job'' after what he has proven from last season is beyond me. Did you actually go to games? If so, did you actually take any notice of the poor quality of players we had on the pitch (Killen, Carney, etc), the awful football being played, the ridiculous timing of substitutions - and that''s before even mentioning the fact that we got relegated!

[quote user="Two Tails"]Its all very easy to say omg blue square in 2 seasons, as you do not have to defend it or even give solid reasoning behind what you are saying.

[/quote]

I can defend it........................ B Gunn.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Its the only language the damn cook and her old man understands, failure to do this now, today, in protest against the suicidal appointment of Gunn, will result in us becoming a non league club in two years.

You have a chance to save our club from a Gunn induced oblivion, please act now.

[/quote]I don''t have a season ticket [;)]

[quote user="Hucks 96"]
Bryan''s the man for the job - get behind him and stop moaning or go watch your football at Portaloo Road we don''t need you.
[/quote]

Twat!

That tactic went out with Worthy!

[quote user="fearofambition"]Dunno if that''s possible now, although if a few thousand who are disgusted by today''s unsurprising news did this it would be the perfect way to open the boards eyes. However this obviously won''t happen and there will be the usual 20''000 muppets clapping away as we get stuffed at home by the likes of carlisle and yeovil.[/quote]

Then its on their heads...not ours.

[/quote]I in no way support the appointment of Gunn Wiz, but to say it is on my head is just unbelievable.  What on earth have you actually done?  You''re not even attending a general fans forum on Thursday, that is how inept you really are.

So 1000''s cancel their season tickets while the wise man of Lowestoft does nothing as usual. Oh I forgot, you''ve pledged to stop spending £4.80 a year in the club shop, whoop,whoop.

You Wiz are no better than your opposit number, they do nothing and you do nothing. The only difference is we see you bleating on here like a sheep on a daily basis.

I gave up my season ticket at the end of last season and have never in 30 years of going to Carrow Rd visited the club shop, has it made a difference, not a bit.

And as for resorting to calling an elderly woman a bitch, that was the most juvenille thing I think I''ve ever seen you do.

But it''s ok everybody Wiz the saviour is going to finish the club off by not spending his pension in the club shop and by telling everybody else what to do even if he does nothing himself.

Bleat away Wiz.

[/quote]

Well said Wiz.... and if anybody can doubt the reasoning behind those wise words then they are deluded.

Will the sheep gather behind the cook once again?  I fear so.........

When you play Shackell at left back in the most important game in 49 years (!!!! -?), than you are not understanding the game, nooo you have lost it BG !

A fans forum to do what you mug? Smith won''t ever listen............I had a ST for years, but got wise when Smith kicked out Walker after his wife died, and unlike you, my money''s still in my pocket!

Thats the kind of woman you''re dealing with.

Whilst I think Gunn is a bad appointment due to his lack of experience, I dont think any manager could get us promoted unless there is an extreme change in the way the club is run and money is spent. That isnt likely to happen under Delia. I''m not going to get on Gunn''s back as he is blameless in this. I cancelled my ST a while back. Nothing more can really be done unless somebody takes the club away from Delia.

[quote user="Hucks 96"]yeah right let''s appoint an expereinced manager like er er...ummmmm Glenn Roeder!!

[/quote]

You''re pathetic.

Glen Roeder was a terrible manager, always has been! That''s the problem! Why not appoint an experienced manager who''s been relatively successful in the past like Jim Gannon!

First Wizard

Top 10 Posts
Joined on 04/10/2003
Far beyond the misty mountains
Posts 10,416

Angry [:@] NOW cancel your season ticket!

Reply Quote

Will you be cancelling yours First Wizard?

[/quote]So you have a season ticket Wiz? I am only asking because I thought you didn''t get to many games these days.

[quote user="chicken"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

So you have a season ticket Wiz? I am only asking because I thought you didn''t get to many games these days.
[/quote]

Nah mate, I worked the cook out years ago, she''s proved again today that she won''t listen.

[quote user="First Wizard"]No, ain''t got one Bigus, I wised up years ago...............but I''m not renewing my membership.[/quote]

That''ll bloody show em hey Wiz. Go get em tiger.....Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

for the poster who said the thing about shackell at left back, he''d played there a few times over the years... it wasn''t totally alien to him... Bertrand and Drury were both out injured and there was no one else. Lappin had played there before and been v.poor... so although it wasn''t a great option, it was the only real option gunn had to play shack there.