Sign in to follow this  
Next door to Boyer

Welcome to the Pink Un message board, a forum for the angry & mentally challenged Norwich supporter !

Please feel free to express your blinkered point of view of Board members, Management team, players and your fellow supporters.In particular we like to ignore the facts and instead focus/spin any news from Carrow Road with negative juvenile comments.What really gives us the horn is abusing fellow supporters who do not share our ideals.We also welcome repetitive threads;1. Delia out..2. Gunn out..3. Anyone else we can find to blame, out..Have fun, go on, go express yourself !

I don''t think that''s entirely fair is it - the majority of posters are pretty reasonable.Do you genuinely believe that the appointment of Bryan Gunn is a good one? Given that our board''s track record is certainly not one of unearthing hidden gems...

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]

this apponitment somes up our board perfectly..........fecking blind and stupid......my anger has turned to sorrow for our beloved club.....[:''(]

[/quote]# appointment sums#  before the grammer police get me [:D]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]

this apponitment somes up our board perfectly..........fecking blind and stupid......my anger has turned to sorrow for our beloved club.....[:''(]

[/quote]# appointment sums#  before the grammer police get me [:D][/quote]I think you''ll find its the Spelling Police who''ll be investigating this one.......... [;)]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[/quote]# appointment sums#  before the grammer police get me [:D][/quote]
I think you''ll find its the Spelling Police who''ll be investigating this one.......... [;)]
[/quote]lol     [;O]

[quote user="I.S."]I don''t think that''s entirely fair is it - the majority of posters are pretty reasonable.

Do you genuinely believe that the appointment of Bryan Gunn is a good one? Given that our board''s track record is certainly not one of unearthing hidden gems...
[/quote]

Don''t expect a response to your entirely reasonable question.

Well if nothing else you have provided indelible evidence that they aren’t always found between ladies legs.

Funny how every time I''ve asked a similar question it gets ignored. Likewise I wrote a pretty in-depth and well-reasoned post, in response to a couple of people saying no-one came up with anything other than abuse for Gunn when asked why they didn''t want him as manager, and lo and behold it got ignored.

[quote user="I.S."]I don''t think that''s entirely fair is it - the majority of posters are pretty reasonable.Do you genuinely believe that the appointment of Bryan Gunn is a good one? Given that our board''s track record is certainly not one of unearthing hidden gems...[/quote]Obviously I disagree that the majority of post are ''reasonable''.Im not sure if the appointment of Gunn will be a good one, only time will tell. My experience tells me there are no gaurantees in appointing a Manager = success.Most of the alternatives suggested on here have had their pluses and minuses. Roeder was our saviour for the first season a monkey the next, such is the fickleness of football supporters.

angry and mentally challenged sums up 90% of the morons who post here lolz!

I''m not going to lie, the last time I cried was the 6-0 battering.......I managed to keep the tears back when the score came in against charlton....but this......I think I''m going to need anti-depressants....

[quote user="SPat"][quote user="dilebbw"]angry and mentally challenged sums up 90% of the morons who post here lolz![/quote]You don''t see the irony of your post then?[/quote]I see the irony in your pic SPat..

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[/quote]# appointment sums#  before the grammer police get me [:D][/quote]
I think you''ll find its the Spelling Police who''ll be investigating this one.......... [;)]
[/quote]

I think there may well be a combined investigation into this one, but I would expect the Grammar Police to be available to liaise with the Spelling Police (and not the grammer police)! 

[quote user="dilebbw"]angry and mentally challenged sums up 90% of the morons who post here lolz![/quote]Your point was okay until you used "lolz", pot? kettle? black?

[quote user="Next door to Boyer"][quote user="SPat"][quote user="dilebbw"]angry and mentally challenged sums up 90% of the morons who post here lolz![/quote]You don''t see the irony of your post then?[/quote]I see the irony in your pic SPat..[/quote]I''m trying to fit in [;)]

The answers to your "similar questions" are all over the board FFS.  Why not just have a look?Do people need to continually repeat their reasons for Gunn not being manager (read, Grant, read Roeder), just for the benefit of you and others who feel we should have a jolly good chinwag?

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Funny how every time I''ve asked a similar question it gets ignored. Likewise I wrote a pretty in-depth and well-reasoned post, in response to a couple of people saying no-one came up with anything other than abuse for Gunn when asked why they didn''t want him as manager, and lo and behold it got ignored.[/quote]

I think you misunderstand. I worded it quite badly to be fair - what I meant was, every time I''ve asked someone why is Gunn a good choice for manager, no-one''s answered. When I posted an in-depth and well-reasoned post saying why he''s not the right man (in response to people saying that only abuse was thrown towards him) it got ignored.

[quote user="Next door to Boyer"]Please feel free to express your blinkered point of view of Board members, Management team, players and your fellow supporters.

In particular we like to ignore the facts and instead focus/spin any news from Carrow Road with negative juvenile comments.

What really gives us the horn is abusing fellow supporters who do not share our ideals.

We also welcome repetitive threads;

1. Delia out..
2. Gunn out..
3. Anyone else we can find to blame, out..

Have fun, go on, go express yourself !

[/quote]

We also welcome pointless threads clogging up the board with a purpose simply to complain about other threads.

[Y]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]I think you misunderstand. I worded it quite badly to be fair - what I meant was, every time I''ve asked someone why is Gunn a good choice for manager, no-one''s answered. When I posted an in-depth and well-reasoned post saying why he''s not the right man (in response to people saying that only abuse was thrown towards him) it got ignored.[/quote]Off topic I know....but did you used to go to Hewett Graham?