Sign in to follow this  
cockers85

Gunn is in so lets get on with it!!!

Ok for better or for worse Gunn is in. I personally dont know why they didnt go for someone like Robins who is proven at lower league level or Gannon/Ince who have done decent jobs in and around league 1 and are currently unattached so they would be free to approach.

Who cares Gunn is in now, he loves the club, as do Butters and Crook. We all know they will truely give 101% effort and the board have been loyal to the three of them. We need to stop having a go at him, at the board and at the players and try to be positive. 

If Gunn has failed the club by getting us relegated, we will have failed the club as fans if we dont support him and the team in the future.

STOP THE NEGATIVITY LETS BE POSITIVE AND BOUNCE STRAIGHT BACK!!! 

Yes lets all happy clap together signing "Bryan Gunn''s green and yellow army", it all worked so well last season didn''t it!

No chance...against my better judgement I gave him full support when he was appointed on an interim basis to keep us up. He didn''t, so shouldn''t be rewarded with a permanent contract...

...I really hope I''m wrong and he leads us back to the Championship.

YES LETS ALL JUST GET ON WITH WATCHING ARE NORWICH SIDE FAIL AND FALL FURTHER AND FURTHER DOWN THE LEAGUE WELL SAID MUPPET

I personally dont know why

they didnt go for someone like Robins who is proven at lower league

level or Gannon/Ince

probably because they would have cost a lot more, required a longer contract and still would not have guaranteed success.

We all know they will truely give 101% effort

As someone else pointed out recently - that is just not possible - but the sentiment is correct

We need to stop having a go at him, at

the board and at the players and try to be positive.

Nonsense. (Where have you been?). We must moan and jeer - and if the first few games are not massive wins for City, we can all chant "We told you so!" (On the other hand, if we get some good results, don''t worry, all managers get the sack eventually -unless they''re Sir Alex Ferguson). Pity we had already appointed Roeder - I am sure many posters on here would have been delighted to see him in the post today otherwise.

We''ll know by Christmas if they are up to it or not. Those who don''t already know of course.

[quote user="NCFC1"]YES LETS ALL JUST GET ON WITH WATCHING ARE NORWICH SIDE FAIL AND FALL FURTHER AND FURTHER DOWN THE LEAGUE WELL SAID MUPPET[/quote]

god we really do have some idiot fans, its so depressing. and the people that are saying ''yes we should jeer and moan'', i wont be going to games not because we arent playing well or arnt winning games, itl be because I dont want to sit with people who jus want to complain about the situation, if i want to sit with foolish depressed people il go to the benefits office or the waiting room at the GUM clinic.

Bore off negative fans, its a cr*ppy situation, jus get on with it, support the club or support someone else...

I think the same can be said for all the ''happy happy'' people out there prepared to be crapped on time and time again.  Mind you, I suppose for some of you its only been for a number of months rather than the decades some of us have had to put up with.

[quote user="Fluff"]I think the same can be said for all the ''happy happy'' people out there prepared to be crapped on time and time again.  Mind you, I suppose for some of you its only been for a number of months rather than the decades some of us have had to put up with.
[/quote]

The old iv supported them longer than you have, my dad is harder than your dad argument is it. Brilliant, thats exactly what we need bickering between the supporters, thatl really help. Not that I feel i have to defend myself, but im 23 and have supported NCFC since i was 5. Think thats a fair effort to voice my opinons or maybe im jus being ''happy happy''

Personally i think we''d be much better off all whinging and whining on an internet messageboard, holding protests which only 50 or so people turn up for, and crying about how we''re in an ignored majority. Oh, and handing back our season tickets because we don''t want to watch a struggling Norwich side and we''re really just fair weather fans who are only in it whilst the going is goo....err, i mean because of our principals, then coming on here and talking about how loyal we all are.

[quote user="NCFC1"]YES LETS ALL JUST GET ON WITH WATCHING ARE NORWICH SIDE FAIL AND FALL FURTHER AND FURTHER DOWN THE LEAGUE WELL SAID MUPPET[/quote]I''d wager you and 90% of the other "outraged of Mulbarton" pr*cks don''t go to games anyway.So you won''t be watching us fail, you''ll be enthralling everyone down the pub with your vast football knowledge as you watch the Man Utd game on Sky.So do me a favour. F*ck off and leave the moaning to people who are entitled to an opinion.And find your caps lock key. Cretin.

[quote user="Babyface"]We ''get on with it'' after every sh!t appointment, exactly where has it got us?[/quote]Exactly the same place as if we kicked and screamed and threw our toys out of the pram after every sh!t appointment.You do realise Newcastle fans are not a good example to follow don''t you....

BRYAN GUNNBRYAN GUNNBRYAN BRYAN GUNNHE''S GOT NO HAIR BUT WE DON''T CAREBRYAN BRYAN GUNN [:D]Gunn''s a hopeless manager, but he bleeds yellow and green. He''ll do shit but he''s a legend so it doesn''t matterONWARDS AND UPWARDSWOOOO GO TEAM GUNN

[quote user="cockers85"]

[quote user="NCFC1"]YES LETS ALL JUST GET ON WITH WATCHING ARE NORWICH SIDE FAIL AND FALL FURTHER AND FURTHER DOWN THE LEAGUE WELL SAID MUPPET[/quote]

god we really do have some idiot fans, its so depressing. and the people that are saying ''yes we should jeer and moan'', i wont be going to games not because we arent playing well or arnt winning games, itl be because I dont want to sit with people who jus want to complain about the situation, if i want to sit with foolish depressed people il go to the benefits office or the waiting room at the GUM clinic.

Bore off negative fans, its a cr*ppy situation, jus get on with it, support the club or support someone else...

[/quote]

yeah we do have some idiot fans, look in the mirror you MUG, you are one of the best examples

I''m not happy with the appointment but now that he has been we have to back him. There is a big rebuilding job to be done and he has only one season to prove himself and for the good of the club we should now back him and pull together. The bottom line is that the club has few funds available and this is obviously a financial decision. Let''s be realistic and back the current team next season.