Sign in to follow this  
Sideshow Tim

Like it or not we're stuck with what we've got

I have to say that i''m gutted with today''s decision, but hey what are we gonna do about it?

There''s a split on this forum for and against Gunn''s appointment but we all have one thing in common. WE ALL SUPPORT THE SAME BLOODY TEAM.

Reality check required, we are a third tier football team with no money, no real sign of significant investment and no real hope of championship football for 2-3 seasons. (my opinion). What did we all expect in all honesty!

The real blame for all of this mess has now gone and good riddance to Smithers. i beleive that this as good as it''s gonna get.

Gunn is our permanent Manager whether we like it or not. I will now get behind him and our future team and i hope upon hope that in 12 months time we''ll all be asking what all the skit was about (although i''m not holding my breathe!)

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]

I have to say that i''m gutted with today''s decision, but hey what are we gonna do about it?

There''s a split on this forum for and against Gunn''s appointment but we all have one thing in common. WE ALL SUPPORT THE SAME BLOODY TEAM.

Reality check required, we are a third tier football team with no money, no real sign of significant investment and no real hope of championship football for 2-3 seasons. (my opinion). What did we all expect in all honesty!

The real blame for all of this mess has now gone and good riddance to Smithers. i beleive that this as good as it''s gonna get.

Gunn is our permanent Manager whether we like it or not. I will now get behind him and our future team and i hope upon hope that in 12 months time we''ll all be asking what all the skit was about (although i''m not holding my breathe!)

[/quote]

What did we expect? An actual football manager would be nice. I agree that there''s not a lot that can be done now, but it''s difficult to shut up and take it when you disagree strongly with the decision.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="Sideshow Tim"]

[/quote]

What did we expect? An actual football manager would be nice. I agree that there''s not a lot that can be done now, but it''s difficult to shut up and take it when you disagree strongly with the decision.

[/quote]

I couldn''t agree more Mr B, but it''s not going to change the decision. I do beleive that Butterworth and Crook will be behind any improvement we make and that Gunn is just a face to front it all up.

Without serious investment this club cannot and will not move forward.

With the meeting tomorrow night this is a big fuck you to all the supporters from Smith , just shows how much they really appreciate the wonderful support , couldnt give a toss about us.

[quote user="Gunn the Leech"]With the meeting tomorrow night this is a big fuck you to all the supporters from Smith , just shows how much they really appreciate the wonderful support , couldnt give a toss about us.
[/quote]

Hang on buddy, i''m no supporter of Delia

I didnt say you were did i , just that appointing Gunn today is a big kick in the teeth of the supporters they are supposed to think so much of .

[quote user="Gunn the Leech"]I didnt say you were did i , just that appointing Gunn today is a big kick in the teeth of the supporters they are supposed to think so much of .
[/quote]

Sorry GtL. Defensive mechanism kicked into gear