Sign in to follow this  
Beaker

A fantastic appointment

Let me be the first to congratulate the board on a wise choice for manager. Just you wait until this time next year and Gunn will be on the top of the Promotion tour bus through the city sticking his middle finger up to all you twaaats who dunt rate him. oww arrh. x

[quote user="Beaker"]

Let me be the first to congratulate the board on a wise choice for manager. Just you wait until this time next year and Gunn will be on the top of the Promotion tour bus through the city sticking his middle finger up to all you twaaats who dunt rate him. oww arrh. x

[/quote]Lovely point Beaker, good old Gunn, if you cut him open he would bleed yellow and green I tell ya. And then you would be arrested for GBH.

My first post. Did you know that Ian is Gaelic for John? So the management team is really Bryan, John, John and John. I''ll get my coat.

[quote user="Beaker"]

[/quote]

seconded

[quote user="johnjockian"]My first post. Did you know that Ian is Gaelic for John? So the management team is really Bryan, John, John and John. I''ll get my coat.[/quote]First and last I hope

[quote user="Gunn the Leech"]The only thing Gunn could promote is a golf day .[/quote]And what a fine golf day that would be